I have a Dean ML ATF3000 guitar that I have Seymour Duncan SH-6's in. I hate the dirty and clean tones of the SH-6 in the neck but I love the Sh-6 in the bridge. I'm thinking of putting the stock Dean DMT Time Capsule back in the neck. Would doing that mess with the tone of my SH-6 in the bridge.
Gear

Guitars: Dean ML ATF3000, Schecter C-1 Black Market Custom
Amp: Blackstar HT-5
Pedals: MXR 10-band EQ, EHX Metal Muff
*affect

no, not unless the guitar has some funky wiring.
Quote by Boonnoo666
Another factor that has grown this myth is a bunch of opinionated guys who really don't know what they're talking about, which to be brutally honest is a bunch of you guys on here.
No, unless you screw something up terribly.
Quote by SonOfPest
Its the Lydian mode; formed in Eastern Arabia when the Persians invaded England.

Quote by Blind In 1 Ear
try the sexolydian scale.
Uhhh... isn't it because of the position of the neck pickup compared to the bridge pickup?
Ok just wondering because I hear people talk about one pickup sounding good with another one. I didn't know if the magnetic fields had anything to do with anything. I don't want to f up my guitar.
I think it's more so that the tones are complementary to each other if you're blending input from multiple pickups.
My Gear:
Suzuki Classical Guitar from 60s
B.C. Rich Warlock
Epiphone Les Paul Junior
Monterey Steel String Acoustic
Maton M255 Steel String Acoustic
Agile AL-3100 w/ EMG 81/85
Bugera 6262-212
Why the hell did you ever put a Duncan Distortion in the neck in the first place? There is literally no time at all when that would ever be suitable.

Put literally any other pickup back in the neck, it'll be an improvement.
Quote by MetalHead502
Ok just wondering because I hear people talk about one pickup sounding good with another one. I didn't know if the magnetic fields had anything to do with anything. I don't want to f up my guitar.

No, that only really comes into play when your pickups are too close together, and if you are running two pickups active at the same time (like positions 2 & 4 on a 5-way Strat). If you're dealing with a normal spaced HH guitar, it doesn't matter.
Actually, I go by Dave, but there are already too many Daves on this forum.

Fender MIM Stratocaster
Fender Jaguar Bass
Epiphone EJ200 Super Jumbo
Fender Excelsior 13w
Acoustic B300HD (with matching 1x12 cab)
BOSS BD-2W
NYC Big Muff Pi