I've had this thing a while and always meant to make an NPD for it. A friend build this for me a while back after doing some art on a few pedal enclosures. The demos are on on my profile:
http://profile.ultimate-guitar.com/ianae86/music/
I went ahead and did two demos. The first one (noise test) runs through some general settings. Clean, boost on (which ranges from below unity to an overdrive boost), Blue Box engaged, and then feedback looped, Behringer DD400 engaged, and then feedback looped. Then just some general chaos.

In the second demo (musical applications), I tried to show some useful aspects of the pedal. Thanks for looking:
(Invalid img)
SLAP energy drinks ftw.
i sorta forgot i owned a feedback looper until this thread...guess ill be making some noise soon.

cool sounds, btw. i really like the self-oscilation like sounds from the delay.

i take it this box could be used as a stand alone boost as well? cool idea
Quote by howamidriving?
i sorta forgot i owned a feedback looper until this thread...guess ill be making some noise soon.

cool sounds, btw. i really like the self-oscilation like sounds from the delay.

i take it this box could be used as a stand alone boost as well? cool idea

Thank you for the. . . .feedback :P And yes, it could be a stand alone boost for sure. Its a simple circuit, similar to the Beginners project on DIYstompboxes.
SLAP energy drinks ftw.
Quote by WtrPlyr
I think I kinda miss the point. What does it do exactly?

All the nasty oscillations and feedback are from this pedal. It essentially connects the input and output of any pedal you put in its loop making them go nuts. The picture doesn't show the input and output jacks on the top of the pedal.
SLAP energy drinks ftw.
I should also mention that it makes all pedals inside the loop true bypass. Very helpful for some of my cheaper pedals with horrible buffers.
SLAP energy drinks ftw.
cool sounds
Quote by RetroGunslinger
using nines for drop C# is like stringing the guitar with spaghetti

My Colourful Rig:
ESP M-ii Deluxe
ENGL E570
Mesa/Boogie Simul 295 Stereo
Framus FR212 v30
musical applications <--- love this!!!
Quote by RetroGunslinger
using nines for drop C# is like stringing the guitar with spaghetti