Page 1 of 2
What? There were ****ing raptors all over the place man. Jurassic Park was going off
Oh good, people are going to continue giving him money for another 5 months.

DON'T MAKE ME DESTROY YOU!

TURN OFF YOUR MIND RELAX AND FLOAT DOWNSTREAM

Quote by Scumbag1792
My God, this must be the smartest/greatest guy ever.
Fuck that, Randy Savage saved the world and this asshole knows it.
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 71-73
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 1-0
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 10-5
Quote by necrosis1193
Fuck that, Randy Savage saved the world and this asshole knows it.

snap into a rapture?
I have no sympathy for anyone that continues to follow this guy. I don't care if they sold all their shit and quit their jobs. They are idiots.

Which brings me to another thing. Does anyone still believe in the bullshit this guy is spewing?
Did he lose the page of the bible that says no man shall no when the rapture will come?
Well the Antichrist should be showing up any day now then...
I pride myself on my humility.
I wish we would stop giving attention to the lowest common denominators.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by Lost Dog
I have no sympathy for anyone that continues to follow this guy. I don't care if they sold all their shit and quit their jobs. They are idiots.

Which brings me to another thing. Does anyone still believe in the bullshit this guy is spewing?

They're evangelicals. They'll believe anything.
Quote by mtshark
Well the Antichrist should be showing up any day now then...

Already has:

Lol at everyone getting pissed about the date. Of course he's gonna deny that he fucked the date up.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
Your post was the only bright spot in this disgusting piece of thread.

Quote by lexanirider78
You have balls. I like balls....(awkward silence)

Quote by SeveralSpecies
I waited for the rape.

...but the rape never came
Quote by WaterGod
Did he lose the page of the bible that says no man shall no when the rapture will come?

Yeah, that's what I wanna tell him. Why don't interviewers ask him that question? I think it should be illegal to predict end of the world dates and get them wrong. Getting them wrong should be 10 years in prison. Keep the nut jobs off the streets.
Quote by progdude93
my fetish is dudes with dicks small enough to pee on their own sacks.
Quote by WaterGod

1. Man guesses every day from now on will be the day of rapture
2. Rapture date has to change according to bible logic
3. ??????
4. Problem, God?
Jesus ****ing Christ people, learn to ignore batshit people. It was funny, now its pathetic. Ignore his crazy rantings and we have one less attention ***** in the nation.
What annoys me about this is that at his age, there's every possibility he will be dead by October, so we won't get to see his reaction when the world doesn't end.

Quote by Scumbag1792
Quote by -xCaMRocKx-
What annoys me about this is that at his age, there's every possibility he will be dead by October, so we won't get to see his reaction when the world doesn't end.

by october, he'll most likely say that it was an invisible end of the world, and that we just haven't realised it yet.
Quote by Alexander_BR
Jesus ****ing Christ people, learn to ignore batshit people. It was funny, now its pathetic. Ignore his crazy rantings and we have one less attention ***** in the nation.

No, I want the whole world to know who he is, and what his prediction is. So once we get to October 21st, 2011, we will ALL see his reaction, and then we can ALL point and laugh at him, making him feel stupid.
Quote by progdude93
my fetish is dudes with dicks small enough to pee on their own sacks.
Quote by Alexander_BR

No! Exploit them!
Quote by johnwolennon
by october, he'll most likely say that it was an invisible end of the world, and that we just haven't realised it yet.

Well apparently he's certain that it is going to be a literal end of the world. Then again, he was certain that there would be a literal, physical rapture, and he's somehow managed to weasel his way out of that.

Quote by Scumbag1792
[quote="'-[NiL"]-']1. Man guesses every day from now on will be the day of rapture
2. Rapture date has to change according to bible logic
3. ??????
4. Problem, God?
No actually god will just do it when he ****ing feels like it.
Quote by johnwolennon

He'll say that were all living in hell right now. And hell must be 100% identical to earth.
Pew has found that 41 percent of Americans think Jesus will “definitely or probably return to Earth before 2050”

83% of America is Christian. Half of them believe the rapture will occur within 40 years.
This shocks me. It really, really shocks me.
Quote by Horizontal
83% of America is Christian. Half of them believe the rapture will occur within 40 years.
This shocks me. It really, really shocks me.

Liberal Christianity is on the rise so no doubt these 'rapture' numbers are going to decline in the next few years.
Quote by WaterGod
He'll say that were all living in hell right now. And hell must be 100% identical to earth.

He wouldn't say that. He doesn't believe hell exists.
Quote by WaterGod
No actually god will just do it when he ****ing feels like it.

But then I'll know what day it is, so His bitch ass fucked up, didn't He?
What? God spared the Earth five months of hell? That's not the God I follow! God isn't some liberal, PC wuss!
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
[quote="'-[NiL"]-']But then I'll know what day it is, so his bitch ass fucked up, didn't he?
no you just guessed everyday was was the rapture. He couldn't care less what your retarted ass came up with.
Quote by WaterGod
no you just guessed everyday was was the rapture. He couldn't care less what your retarted ass came up with.

Thou upset?
Judgement day is soooooooooo 2000.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
Quote by element4433
What? God spared the Earth five months of hell? That's not the God I follow! God isn't some liberal, PC wuss!

I agree. Gods a pussy! The funnest part of the bible and he chickens out on it? That's bullshit!
I honestly think this guy really thought with all his heart that Jesus was returning.
It's sad, but if you think about it: Why would someone who's trying to scam people set himself up for failure by putting a date set in stone. If he knew it wouldn't have happened and was trying to scam people, he would not have done that. No, this guy really believes this stuff.
It's kind of sad in the literal sense, in a way. You only have so much time to live, at that age, and you're going to waste it on that stuff? Live the rest of your life to its fullest! Or try to... without breaking a hip!

That aside, yes, he's a complete fool.
Fucking called it! I knew when his May 21 day didn't happen he'd say it was really some later day! I've been saying that ever since he announced the May 21 thing.
I'm rgrockr and I do not approve of this message.
Page 1 of 2