there is a fine line between discipline and abuse. parents are too afraid to find that line so kids dont get disciplined anymore. then you get kids that come to the pit for homework help. save the future and spank your kids.
Mesa F-30 - 1x12 V30
PRS SE Custom 24 (GFS Crunchy PATs)
PRS SE Singlecut (Evo/Air Norton)
1989 Starforce (GFS PowerRails)
Morley Tremonti Power Wah, TS7 (808-Mod), Pitchblack, Boss DD-3, DE FnC
A paragraph? One measly paragraph? How old are you?
^^The above is a Cryptic Metaphor^^

"To know the truth of history is to realize its ultimate myth and its inevitable ambiguity." Everything is made up and the facts don't matter.

MUSIC THEORY LINK
Quote by rockingamer2
A paragraph? One measly paragraph? How old are you?

OP's asking for help on one paragraph that could've been done in the time he took to make this thread.
Man, I could bullshit a paragraph without even reading anything. I could write a factual well written paragraph without reading anything. This shit's easy.
Quote by xxunder-takerxx
there is a fine line between discipline and abuse. parents are too afraid to find that line so kids dont get disciplined anymore. then you get kids that come to the pit for homework help. save the future and spank your kids.

discipline: backhand
abuse: palm
What the **** is up with all these threads wanting homework help?
Quote by BeefWellington

what's the point in being "philiosophical"?

Interesting question...
Quote by NakedInTheRain
discipline: backhand
abuse: palm

This thread is awesome! I'm sigging that
Quote by blackflag49
Condoms, for all the copious amounts of pussy with which you will be inevitably bombarded from this moment onward.

^ Yes please so we don't have to do his homework for him.
Stand up and cheer if you like SimCity

Play Up Pompey, Pompey Play Up
THE WiLDHEARTS

Quote by goest
I'm going to take this opportunity to initiate my campaign to replace the phrase "Taking a shit" with "Busting a grumpy."