DISCLAIMER: Edited with TuxGuitar, so some things might be weird for people opening with Guitar Pro. Bars 1-2 are supposed to fade in, but I can't figure out how to do so in TG. This is also why there are a million tracks- in GP I would've just used F10, but GP isn't an option right now for me.

This is a piece I've been working on the past few days, and I'm pleased with what I've got so far. It's far from finished- I just don't know where to take it from the end of the first chorus. Repeating the verse riff would just be unbelievably boring, and the only place a repetition could really fit would be near the end of the piece. The upper register notes in the verse are meant to be an eerie falsetto, Alice in Chains sort of thing (even though it sounds nothing like AiC... you know what I mean.)

Also, I don't intend on keeping the current vocal melody for the chorus- it's awful.

I think that's all I have to say. C4C as always, and thanks for listening.

P.S. 50 cool points to anyone who gets the reference in the (working) title. :P
Attachments:
POOP DOLLA.gp5
POOP DOLLA.mid
Sounds good so far man!
Gibson Les Paul Studio Deluxe/Ibanez RGA42/LTD EC401vf
Into:
Whammy IV>Pitchblack>Dunlop 536Q>Fulltone Fulldrive 2>Hardwire TL-2>MXR 10 Band>Line 6 M13
Into:
80s Carvin x100b w/ cab
nice intro, the distortion guitar is kinda bland. it doesnt get me grooving much. the vocals are cool. chorus was my favourite part. i like how you reintroduced the cleans again. from what you have so far is good. keep working on it