Page 1 of 2
My last couple summers have been sad and boring so does anyone have suggestions of things I can do to make this one different?

EDIT: I have a job, but I don't work everyday and it's not exactly a fun way to spend summer
Last edited by zaidsharifi at May 24, 2011,
Get drunk/high.

Or get a job.

EDIT: Real answer: Go camping with friends. Shit's cash.
Punch a toddler.

If you know what I mean
Quote by Joshua Garcia
my chemical romance are a bunch of homos making love to a mic and you like that cuz your a huge gay wad. You should feel pathetic for being such a gaywad you gay mcr loving gaywad olllol.
fappity fap fap fap, my boy
dont take any guff from these bastards man

Quote by Fenderhippie69
I only smoke when I've been drinking and I only drink when I've been smoking.
Stay out of The Pit and enjoy life?
Quote by Tire Me.
Dumbledore wasn't the only headmaster that night.

Quote by CTFOD

I can impersonate Emperor Palpatine, Bob Dylan and the Joker. Simultaneously.

Quote by Kumanji
Why sho blowin' in the wind, Jedi?
If fapping doesn't spank the day away. . . .try taking a nap and fapping again? Maybe go on a picnic with your boyfriend? He's always telling you how the two of you don't get to spend enough time together. And that time you went to Nevada with his stepmother, all you wanted to do was stay in the hotel room and watch the OWN. And the man at the reception desk was simply dreadful and all the way home you stared moodily out the window while listening to Bright Eyes like he didn't even exist. What a jerk.
Dude, drum corps. Its 6 weeks away from home during the tour, entertainment from other corps, and girls. And if you can't march, just join the pit (of the corps, not UG).
BC Rich Warlock 81/85 Floyd Rose
Strat copy
J-Bass copy
Pre-1933 Olds Bass Trombone (G/F Triggers)
UWT Inc. Ukulele
Ibanez TK999HT Tube King Distortion
Digitech RP70
Currently, only with a Fender Frontman 25R

"We'll do it live"
go out into your yard, and play with a ****ing stick.

thats what i did as a kid and i turned out cocaine.
Quote by Marshmelllow

I nearly. . .wait. I actually pissed myself laughing.
Quote by Marshmelllow

Quote by Zeppelin71

His sig.

My sig.

Aw yeaaaaaah!
Quote by Zeppelin71
Umm. . .uh. . .your mom touched sjones' dick. YOUR MOM TOUCHED OUR GUITARISTS GENITALS IN A CAMPER AT A BIKER FESTIVAL! truth.
Chill out with friends whenever possible. have bonfires, my friends and I always enjoy a good fire. and camping is wicked fun. just find some random open space in the woods, set up a tent, and start a fire. be sure to bring girlies.
TOMAHAWK!

"Now I think I understand how this world can overcome a man..."

R.I.P.
James THE REV Sullivan
Get together with a couple friends and plan a road-trip???
I'M IN THE FIGHT TO CURE CYSTIC FIBROSIS...MY LIFE DEPENDS ON IT!

Quote by JustRooster
I'm a straight man, but I'd put that surfcaster right in my mouth.

Quote by JD2k9
Well, life is like a penis.
Women make it hard.
Also, it's short but seems long when it gets hard.
Read like... a book? Go see the world on your own? Pay prostitutes for sex and then steal the money for fun or kill them.
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
Buy a beanbag chair and 50 lbs. of White Cheddar popcorn. Dump out the beans and replace them with the popcorn. then eat the beans. Make sure you are watching Fast Times at Ridgemont High throughout said process. Hours of fun, including a much needed trip to the Emergency room to remove the bean bag pellets. Also, while in the hospital, be sure to take a copy of and insist to only watch Sixteen Candles. And only refer to your nurses as "Molly Ringwold", be they male or female.
Quote by Mega_Dave45786
Buy a beanbag chair and 50 lbs. of White Cheddar popcorn. Dump out the beans and replace them with the popcorn. then eat the beans. Make sure you are watching Fast Times at Ridgemont High throughout said process. Hours of fun, including a much needed trip to the Emergency room to remove the bean bag pellets. Also, while in the hospital, be sure to take a copy of and insist to only watch Sixteen Candles. And only refer to your nurses as "Molly Ringwold", be they male or female.

Yes.

Start now.
Quote by Zeppelin71
Umm. . .uh. . .your mom touched sjones' dick. YOUR MOM TOUCHED OUR GUITARISTS GENITALS IN A CAMPER AT A BIKER FESTIVAL! truth.
Quote by Zeppelin71

me gusta.
**** bitches

Get money
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Quote by BladeSlinger
**** bitches

Get money

This. It's what I live by...
TOMAHAWK!

R.I.P.
James THE REV Sullivan
Quote by flanders_91
This. It's what I live by...

Sees avatar ... reads post... error, error!!!!!
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
Edit: ^Hi diddily ho, pimperinos!

Make an album.
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 73-78
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 2-0
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 24-7
Quote by Neo Evil11
Sees avatar ... reads post... error, error!!!!!

lawl.

For me this summer, I'm actually hoping I find work as a radiologic technologist so that I can save up and buy a new car. And hopefully find love. I need it...

Also, my family is going to Las Vegas at the end of June.
TOMAHAWK!

R.I.P.
James THE REV Sullivan
Quote by necrosis1193
Edit: ^Hi diddily ho, pimperinos!

Make an album.

Make an album about Albus the albatross.
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Quote by BladeSlinger
Make an album about Albus the albatross.

Make an album about Albus the Albatross as a loose cannon cop on the edge who doesn't play by the rules.

Start...... Winning.
You want some more seeneyj hate? WELL YOU CAN'T HAVE IT

You're all a bunch of f*cking slaves! - Jim Morrison

UG Awards
1st: Biggest Ego
1st: Most Likely To Become Famous
1st: Most Pretentious User
Quote by necrosis1193
Make an album about Albus the Albatross as a loose cannon cop on the edge who doesn't play by the rules.

But he has to provide for his wife who's not an albatross at all, but an anteater. One more outburst and he's off the force but he knows in his gut he's got the right guy.
Quote by Fat Lard

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Quote by BladeSlinger
But he has to provide for his wife who's not an albatross at all, but an anteater. One more outburst and he's off the force but he knows in his gut he's got the right guy.

But to keep him in check, the chief, who's an angry, loudmouthed hyena, assigns him a strict, by-the-book cop as a partner on the case, who keep getting in the way of Albus getting his man, and shifts the blame to our hero, putting even more strain both on his job and his marriage.

Last edited by necrosis1193 at May 24, 2011,
Quote by necrosis1193
But to keep him in check, the chief, who's an angry, loudmouthed hyena, assigns him a strict, by-the-book cop as a partner on the case, who keep getting in the way of Albus getting his man, and shifts the blame to our hero, putting even more strain both on his job and his marriage.

Until suddenly, Albus catches his man. In bed with his wife. She has been the mastermind the entire time.

Albus' partner, a vertically stunted giraffe, tries to keep his spirits up after the deception but the once proud bird sinks into depression and alcoholism.
Quote by Fat Lard

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Quote by BladeSlinger
Until suddenly, Albus catches his man. In bed with his wife. She has been the mastermind the entire time.

Albus' partner, a vertically stunted giraffe, tries to keep his spirits up after the deception but the once proud bird sinks into depression and alcoholism.

However once a bust goes awry and ends in a shootout that injures a drunken Albus, nearly killing him, he vows to clean himself up, and catch his nemesis and former lover, and bring her to justice.

The chief disapproves of his vengeful ambitions though, and fires him, prompting his partner to quit the force to join him in the quest. The two take advantage of the contacts the partner has from his time in another department, gaining information to set them off on their path towards their target.

I do believe we're writing the premise for the next Dreamworks film. TS, use this idea and you'll have done the soundtrack.

Seriously. That is the beginning to a ****ing awesome story.

Look like we have the new UG album. The Adventures of Albus the Albatross.
Quote by Fat Lard

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Page 1 of 2