Page 1 of 3
What are some social experiments I could do? Not for a class or anything, just my own entertainment and education. Also, share stories about social experiments you've performed.
Quote by Ian_the_fox
You're not girly enough of a boy for me, and you're not man enough to take the top. So like, sorry bitch but you ain't mine! Sorry.
I didn't do it, but my older friend/karate teacher is an air conditioner mechanic and regularly goes into houses where only the wife is home. He experimented with taking his wedding ring of to see what the difference in reaction was. He said it was phenomenal.
When he was wearing his wedding ring. The wives at home were totally relaxed and often made lunch for him while he was working.
However, when he didn't wear it, he noticed that the women were really on edge and hardly speak to him all day.

I didn't think it would be so much of a difference but there you go
You want some more seeneyj hate? WELL YOU CAN'T HAVE IT

You're all a bunch of f*cking slaves! - Jim Morrison

UG Awards
1st: Biggest Ego
1st: Most Likely To Become Famous
1st: Most Pretentious User
I ejaculate in the mouths of passed out girls and check their reaction. Went wrong the first time. FML
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by Neo Evil11
I ejaculate in the mouths of passed out girls and check their reaction. Went wrong the first time. FML

You want some more seeneyj hate? WELL YOU CAN'T HAVE IT

You're all a bunch of f*cking slaves! - Jim Morrison

UG Awards
1st: Biggest Ego
1st: Most Likely To Become Famous
1st: Most Pretentious User
Quote by seeneyj
I didn't do it, but my older friend/karate teacher is an air conditioner mechanic and regularly goes into houses where only the wife is home. He experimented with taking his wedding ring of to see what the difference in reaction was. He said it was phenomenal.
When he was wearing his wedding ring. The wives at home were totally relaxed and often made lunch for him while he was working.
However, when he didn't wear it, he noticed that the women were really on edge and hardly speak to him all day.

huh! That's really interesting.
Probably not what you're looking for, but I know where to get the pigs.

Jesus, I didn't know those comments were part of the image.
I walked around school with a sign that said "I try too hard" while I was wearing shants and an inside out sailor hat. Someone took my sign from me and threw it in the trash.
[quote="'-[NiL"]-']Probably not what you're looking for, but I know where to get the pigs.

I wonder if that guy is for real.
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
When there was a fight at school a huge crowd would follow the kids involved. One day two big guys who I knew decided to follow each other around the school pretending there was a fight going on and managed to pick up a massive crowd when there was actually nothing going on. A social experiment was the excuse they gave the lunchtime supervisors when they were stopped.

[quote="'-[NiL"]-']

Stand up and cheer if you like SimCity

Play Up Pompey, Pompey Play Up
THE WiLDHEARTS

Quote by goest
I'm going to take this opportunity to initiate my campaign to replace the phrase "Taking a shit" with "Busting a grumpy."
I frequently put my 'penis' inside 'men' to see if they 'like it.' Turns out...yes, they do, but not a lot.
Quote by ozzyismetal
Neopowell, that's because you are a pumped-up sex offender.
Quote by Kensai
You're exactly the kind of person who'd have sex in a bar drunk
Quote by Zero-Hartman
You're a terrible, terrible man. This is a new middle for you.

I write things. You can read them.Essay on UK student riots
I am really fond of staring games when I am bored. When I see couples walking, I make eyecontact with the girl and then l look at how the guy reacts. Hilarious.

EDIT:
When I'm in the car with certain friends we play the horn game. We just use the horn a lot when people walk buy, making it seem like it is meant for them. Some people just smile and wave although they have no idea who we are, others look a bit shy and some of them flip the bird.
Last edited by The_Casinator at May 24, 2011,
Quote by The_Casinator
I am really fond of staring games when I am bored. When I see couples walking, I make eyecontact with the girl and then l look at how the guy reacts. Hilarious.

What kind of eye contact? A friendly glance, or a full-on iris raping? Eyes are a powerful tool.
Quote by ozzyismetal
Quote by Kensai
Quote by Zero-Hartman

Quote by Neopowell the PUSO
What kind of eye contact? A friendly glance, or a full-on iris raping? Eyes are a powerful tool.

That just depends on how big her boyfriend is. If he's a small, weak tool I might even walk up to her and initiate a conversation instead.

not really.
Saturday 7:30 a friend and I got a ukelale and went around serenading people. TOP FUN.

Or we'd hide in the church basement and shout 'Jesus loves you' at people walking by

We also walked down the road with 2 couches once... a group of 15 teenagers. My friend was at the front and she pointed a toilet plunger in the air and shouted " TO NARNIA" . We got pulled over by the police. XD
I just had to post this, didn't I.
Quote by E_Paradox
Saturday 7:30 a friend and I got a ukelale and went around serenading people. TOP FUN.

Or we'd hide in the church basement and shout 'Jesus loves you' at people walking by

We also walked down the road with 2 couches once... a group of 15 teenagers. My friend was at the front and she pointed a toilet plunger in the air and shouted " TO NARNIA" . We got pulled over by the police. XD

I seriously wish I could hang around with you and your friends haha. More fun than I have. That second sounds pretty hilarious actually
TOMAHAWK!

"Now I think I understand how this world can overcome a man..."

R.I.P.
James THE REV Sullivan
I have an alter ego that I whip out on occasion. It's pretty awesome. I pretend I'm the biggest nerd ever, talk in a nerd voice, discuss how I'm the captain of my school's fishing team, and go into detail about fishing. I usually do this when I'm chilling with a friend and a bunch of people who don't know me. It's hysterical.
Quote by trueamerican
I have an alter ego that I whip out on occasion. It's pretty awesome. I pretend I'm the biggest nerd ever, talk in a nerd voice, discuss how I'm the captain of my school's fishing team, and go into detail about fishing. I usually do this when I'm chilling with a friend and a bunch of people who don't know me. It's hysterical.

I've always wanted to do something like that to be honest, but I don't think I could come up with anything that wouldn't make people I was with think I'm just plain weird.
Quote by The_Casinator
That just depends on how big her boyfriend is. If he's a small, weak tool I might even walk up to her and initiate a conversation instead.

not really.

That's a dangerous game. Midgets can be scrappy little buggers...
Quote by ozzyismetal
Quote by Kensai
Quote by Zero-Hartman

Quote by blake1221
I've always wanted to do something like that to be honest, but I don't think I could come up with anything that wouldn't make people I was with think I'm just plain weird.

Well I only do it if I'm in a friend's town, where she/he's the only person I know. I wouldn't do it in my area or do it at my school a lot, because I actually want to make friends. Plus, I can keep a straight face like nobody's bizniz, so it would be a waste to not be a pathological liar

Another thing I do is speak in different accents. I have the Kiwi accent down, the Southern accent down, the Brooklyn accent, the Chicago accent, the Boston accent, the Indian accent (I have a friend who is Indian and he laughed and told me mine was better than anything he could do), British, and a few more. It's interesting to see how differently people treat you depending on how you talk.
Well aren't you the well rounded individual that's pretty cool that you can pull those off. I can only do Southern.

Yeah, it was fun to **** with people on MW2 back when I still played video games. And I do consider myself a well-rounded individual
Oh, and I have a FABULOUS gay voice. It's superb, sumptuous, and diviiiiiiiiiiine. No, really, you must see it!
Ahhh that was one I forgot. I actually do a good gay voice. Not even the over the top one, like convincing hahaha
see how long you can walk around in public rubbing your crotch until someone says something to you, thats a good one
Don't look people in the eye, look at their eyebrows. See if they say anything.
I'm selling an ernie ball wah pedal. Buy my ernie ball wah pedal.
Wah pedal.

Quote by 23dannybhoy23
That's got to be my all time favourite online death threat

Quote by smokeysteve22

My chest hurts after that.
Observation changes the behavior of the observant.

See if you can do some funny stuff with that.
The corners of your mouth feel dry and rather itchy, don't they?

(oh god, I just noticed this one) Your penis is never quite comfortable in its current position.

oh btw:
manual blinking activated
Quote by Will-kun
Observation changes the behavior of the observant.

See if you can do some funny stuff with that.

Good work sir
You Dont Know Me

I have 10 Anarchy Points - I also have 8 Mythology points!

Peavey Generation EXP Custom White
Yamaha 120S Black
Korg AX5G
Digitech Whammy
Zvex Fuzz Factory
Boss OS2

Quote by mrfinkle213
This man has brains.

Quote by CoreysMonster
Banned for indirect reference.
Walk up to people I don't know and shake their hand and ask how are they doing, some were surprised and said they don't know me, some even said they remember me even when they didn't know me, others just laughed and walked away, kinda like the horn thing mentioned earlier.
Quote by tattyreagh
He's the hero The Pit deserves but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. GbAdimDb5m7.

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
Quote by fail
What are some social experiments I could do? Not for a class or anything, just my own entertainment and education. Also, share stories about social experiments you've performed.

Am I the only one to spot this flaw?
Quote by poopsmith666
thats pretty epic actually.

-Cheap classical guitar
-Cheap western
-Ibanez GRX70 jumpstart package
-Shine bass + Eden Nemesis en8jr 25W
Quote by yottaMax

...there's no flaw. You can be educated outside of the classroom. There's a recent invention called... um... BOOKS, yeah that's it, books. And you can actually read them, if you're one of the few who can read, outside of class to learn stuff. It's pretty nifty!

EDIT: Suck it Sherlock
Last edited by trueamerican at May 24, 2011,
Quote by yottaMax

There's no flaw. You could learn a bucket load about people just from acting differently around/toward them.

edit: GAH!
Hug people that are walking by and whisper 'I love you' as you hug them.
But not just a hello or goodbye hug, hug 'em like you really do love 'em.
Like you mean it,
as if it's your last day living...hug 'em tight man

Quote by yottaMax

Well that's just like, your opinion man.
Replace drinks at a party with soft ones

"I'm so drunk the vodka just tastes like water" was an actual qoute from someone
Quote by Fucking loads of people who were appeasing me in order for me to write
blues_to_thrash, you are the master of epic lulz

My Music

2K11
Quote by trueamerican
Another thing I do is speak in different accents. I have the Kiwi accent down, the Southern accent down, the Brooklyn accent, the Chicago accent, the Boston accent, the Indian accent (I have a friend who is Indian and he laughed and told me mine was better than anything he could do), British, and a few more. It's interesting to see how differently people treat you depending on how you talk.

I hate you.

I can only do a Hong Kong accent. And not a very good one.

Quote by seeneyj

Did he take off his trousers as well as his wedding ring? That might explain it.
Quote by ali.guitarkid7
Hug people that are walking by and whisper 'I love you' as you hug them.
But not just a hello or goodbye hug, hug 'em like you really do love 'em.
Like you mean it,
as if it's your last day living...hug 'em tight man

This is what I would say if someone did that to me randomly: "get.the.fuck.off.me." Who hugs people at random I really would feel so uncomfortable.
Page 1 of 3