So there was this site that someone posted ages back and the premise was that people ring up some dude and tells them all their problems. These messsages were all recorded and were some of the most gut-wrenchingly depressing things ever. Now, I wanna use one as a sample for this project I'm working on but I cannot for the life of me remember the site. Does anyone else know what im talking about?
That sounds quite illegal ..
(Since I can't imagine people telling their darkest secrets to a stranger who'l post it on his website)
But, given that this is the internet, I wouldn't be surprised ><'
Please let me keep this memory, just this one ..
Nah, they knew they were being recorded. It was more of a call and leave a message and vent about your problems type of thing.
No I do not know what you're talking about.
Stand up and cheer if you like SimCity

Play Up Pompey, Pompey Play Up
THE WiLDHEARTS

Quote by goest
I'm going to take this opportunity to initiate my campaign to replace the phrase "Taking a shit" with "Busting a grumpy."
I don't know what that is but I'm interested.
Quote by Riffofthebeast
hitler could have conquered the entire world if he just sent an assasin to every enemy country and have their leader assasinated
I DO know what you're talking about, but I can't remember what it was called unfortunately.

DON'T MAKE ME DESTROY YOU!

TURN OFF YOUR MIND RELAX AND FLOAT DOWNSTREAM

Quote by Scumbag1792
My God, this must be the smartest/greatest guy ever.
Just make it up. The people that called probably made theirs up as well.
Guitars:
- Gibson SG Standard
- Lag Roxane 500
- Eastwood Hi-Flyer
- Takamine EG523

Amplifiers:
- Jet City JCA50H
- George Dennis 60Watt The Blue Combo
- Marshall SuperBass 100Watt
May everyone not for the record that whalepudding is completly awesome. I have been looking everywhere for it, thanks man