1st: Most Likely To Become Famous
1st: Most Pretentious User
You want some more seeneyj hate? WELL YOU CAN'T HAVE IT

You're all a bunch of f*cking slaves! - Jim Morrison

UG Awards
1st: Biggest Ego
1st: Most Likely To Become Famous
1st: Most Pretentious User
This thread is full of f*cking philistines. Mitch Hedberg was a funny guy with a pretty unique style.
Quote by spitonastranger
This thread is full of f*cking philistines. Mitch Hedberg was a funny guy with a pretty unique style.

QFT

love Mitch Hedberg.
Catch me,
heal me,
Lift me back up to the Sun
I choose to live
I don't want to follow my dreams. I'm gonna ask them where they're going and hook up with them later.
"My apartment is infested with Koala Bears! Its the cutest infestation ever! When I turn on the lights a bunch of Koala bears scatter."

Such a stoner... Love it
most people either love him, hate him, or think he's just okay, if i'm thinking of the right guy.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Yea man i like rice... its good man, like if youre hungry, and ya wanna eat a thousand of something. Excellent comedian, im upset he died he wuld be so so famous by now
Quote by Butters
Do You Know What I Am Saying?

Quote by Towelie
Thats Why towelie always says: Dont forget to bring a towel

Quote by Randall
Honey Badger Dont Give a Shit.

Quote by seeneyj
Who?

Quote by PotBellyShogun
the **** is that?

Gtfo

"I used to do drugs. I still do, but I used to, too"
"I'm against picketing, but I don't know how to show it."
"I haven't slept for ten days, because that would be too long."
"I wrote a script and gave it to a guy that reads scripts. And he read it and said he really likes it, but he thinks I need to rewrite it. I said, "fuck that, I'll just make a copy."
Last edited by Masamune at May 24, 2011,
Quote by blackflag49
I don't want to follow my dreams. I'm gonna ask them where they're going and hook up with them later.

I really love Mitch Hedberg.
Quote by G.Krizzel
Doug Stanhope, Bill Hicks and Andy Kaufmann FOR THE WIN!

I see your avatar is a banana. Is that a frozen banana?
Gunpowder: FUCKING ROCKS!!!
Quote by The Madcap
[witty set-up]
Gunpowder FUCKING ROCKS!!!!!

Quote by Kensai

Gunpowder you fucking rock!!

Quote by Dirge Humani
Now I can say, with sufficient certainly, that you, Gunpowder...

FUCK ROCKS!
"It doesn't matter what you've been doing getting an AIDS test is scary. That's why I don't get the regular AIDS test anymore, I get the roundabout AIDS test. I call my friend Rick, 'Say Rick, do you know anyone who has AIDS?'...no?...cool. 'Cause you know me."

Mitch Hedberg is a legend.

Edit: "I haven't slept for ten days because that would be too long."

Fender Telecaster w/ GFS Lil' Killer
Jet City Pico Valve

Quote by Chaos-Serenade

The fretboard is dry because it is more than likely made in China.

I wonder how he came to this conclusion.
Lyrics
Inside the back
Walk with me
Reign, Rain

Call me Drew
Last edited by OctoberWind at May 24, 2011,
i passed on the chance to see him a few months before he died, really regret it.

and just cause i feel like starting a shitstorm: ive yet to hear a bill hicks bit that wasnt him just screaming about how much he hates everyone
Used to have a game I'd play with my friend to see who could sneak in more Mitch Hedberg quotes in the context of a casual conversation but it got too easy eventually.
Last.fm

"Art is always and everywhere the secret confession, and at the same time the immortal movement of its time."

Quote by howamidriving?
i passed on the chance to see him a few months before he died, really regret it.

and just cause i feel like starting a shitstorm: ive yet to hear a bill hicks bit that wasnt him just screaming about how much he hates everyone

Most clips on youtube are of his rants. You can find some of his specials in their entirety on youtube, and they have more than just ranting in them.

Fender Telecaster w/ GFS Lil' Killer
Jet City Pico Valve

Quote by Chaos-Serenade

The fretboard is dry because it is more than likely made in China.

I wonder how he came to this conclusion.
Lyrics
Inside the back
Walk with me
Reign, Rain

Call me Drew
Quote by theogonia777
most people either love him, hate him, or think he's just okay, if i'm thinking of the right guy.
You talking about Jesus?

Or Chomsky?

Or any person ever?
Horseness is the whatness of allhorse.
We are all Neil Lennon
UG GT5 group
Quote by UraniYum
You talking about Jesus?

Or Chomsky?

Or any person ever?

He was quoting Mitch Hedberg.... Kinda the point of the thread, no?
Last.fm

"Art is always and everywhere the secret confession, and at the same time the immortal movement of its time."

Oh soz, I've never heard of this fella, didn't get the joke.

Tbh I thought the guy I quoted was stoned out of his tree
Horseness is the whatness of allhorse.
We are all Neil Lennon
UG GT5 group
Last edited by UraniYum at May 24, 2011,
PS, This is what a section of the alphabet would look like if Q and R were Eliminated
Quote by devourke
Quote by SkepsisMetal
Well Taz is just full retard
I think you'll find that the more acceptable term is "australian"

Funniest Exchange i've read on UG

I would have consensual relations with Joseph Gordon-Levitt

Call me Dean or Vill
"I think Bigfoot is blurry, that's the problem. It's not the photographer's fault. Bigfoot is blurry, and that's extra scary to me. There's a large, out-of-focus monster roaming the countryside. Run, he's fuzzy, get out of here."
I like St. Anger. Ridicule me, daddy

Quote by ErikLensherr

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Went through a Mitch phase back in High School. He is pretty funny though. He's buried a few miles from my house, and I've been tempted once or twice to go buy some flowers and leave them there.

Sometimes I wave to people I don't know. It's very dangerous to wave to someone you don't know because, what if they don't have a hand? They'll think you're cocky. "Look what I got motherfucker! This thing is useful. I'm gonna go pick something up!"
"I like baked potatoes, but they take so long to bake. Sometimes, I'll throw a potato in the oven - even if I'm not even hungry. Because by the time it's done, who knows?"

"I have found, that duck's opinions of me is greatly influenced by whether or not I have bread..."
XBOX LIVE Gamertag: Jazz Funeral
Currently killing with The Nunts crew in Max Payne 3

Quote by Weaponized
ON LIGHTNING.
I want to see a vending machine that sells fun sized candy bars and the glass in front is a magnifying glass. You will be mad, but it will be too late.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by theogonia777

That's a great joke
Quote by severed-metal
Come to think of it, my penis should've listened to more death metal.

Quote by Morphogenesis26
So my question is. Can Pre-Cum fluid pass through my underwear, my jeans, onto and through her jeans, through her underwear, and impregnate her?
Quote by element4433
I want to see a vending machine that sells fun sized candy bars and the glass in front is a magnifying glass. You will be mad, but it will be too late.

I want a vending machine that sells vending machines. It'd have to be real fucking big...
"Escalators do not break, they just become stairs."
I like St. Anger. Ridicule me, daddy

Quote by ErikLensherr

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
"My fake plants died because I did not pretend to water them."

"When I was a boy, I laid in my twin-sized bed and wondered where my brother was."

"Is a hippopotamus a hippopotamus or just a really cool opotamus?"
Quote by wizards?
I want a vending machine that sells vending machines. It'd have to be real fucking big...
I like vending machines cuz snacks are better when they fall. If I buy a candy bar at a store I will drop it... so that it achieves its maximum flavor potential.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Page 1 of 2