Hey guys - was recording this for an audition so I figured I'd throw it on here to get some opinions. It's just a vocal cover of Master of Puppets - I was too lazy to do a full cover of the whole song so I just recorded over the original ( Sorry )

There's a few mistakes, so I apologize for that, but overall I think it came out fairly well.

Let me know what you think!

(Also I apologize for the lengthy download - even at 192kbps it's 12 mb, I normally encode at 320 but that was going to be a 20mb download lol)

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/13321068/Master%20Of%20Puppets.mp3

Thanks in advance!
Quote by satanicgurrl
Is this amazing? Could it be?
This newly posted mp3

Quoth the server "4 0 3"

Official Gain Wh0re

Gear:

• ESP LTD EC-1000 Black Cherry
  • Hartke LH500 Full Stack
  • Line 6 Pod HD Pro
Last edited by Lovecannon at May 24, 2011,
You need more emotion in your singing : it sounds more like if you were reading then singing your ass off. On the other hand, you have a really good voice and a lot of potential in it. Keep it up dude!
Rofl I was actually reading the lyrics as I was singing some of it, I hadnt played that song in forever and couldnt remember half the lyrics lol. So yeah - my bad. :P
Quote by satanicgurrl
This newly posted mp3

Quoth the server "4 0 3"

Official Gain Wh0re

Gear:

• Line 6 Pod HD Pro
Normally I usually sing by memory, but I hadnt practiced it enough when I recorded it. I might re-record it sometime and sing it without the lyrics up. But some of the clean parts were out of tune - Im congested as shit so it was a little rough keeping in key
Quote by satanicgurrl
This newly posted mp3

Quoth the server "4 0 3"

Official Gain Wh0re

Gear:

• Line 6 Pod HD Pro
Oh shit, I just realized that I posted this in original recordings.. could a mod move it to covers pl0x?
Quote by satanicgurrl
This newly posted mp3

Quoth the server "4 0 3"

Official Gain Wh0re

Gear:

• Line 6 Pod HD Pro