Page 1 of 2
Interesting article and pretty good news

LINK!
"There's Jimmy Page, the greatest thief of American black music who ever walked the earth."
-Homer Simpson
Einstein was right

That man was so unbelievably ahead of his time; it's absolutely incredible.
Quote by PotBellyShogun
awesome, they still don't know exactly what it is though :/

I'll make you know what it is.
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by kenan6346

But time is relative...
Quote by kenan6346

So far ahead of his time, in fact, that he actually traveled back in time to show the world his ideas. THAT WERE ALREADY DISCOVERED.
Quote by severed-metal
So far ahead of his time, in fact, that he actually traveled back in time to show the world his ideas. THAT WERE ALREADY DISCOVERED.

What a pretentious arse.
Quote by kenan6346

As was Mendeleev, who i personally believe made a much bigger impact on science effecting day to day life
Quote by TheQuailman
I wish my amp sucked on my knob.

if you were to smash a child around the head with a full bottle of no more tears shampoo...would it be ironic if they cried
Quote by !-twisty-!
As was Mendeleev, who i personally believe made a much bigger impact on science effecting day to day life

No U!
Quote by Carmel

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by kenan6346

the cosmological constant is still a hideous and embarrassing fuck up. he only put it in cos he couldnt accept that the universe wasnt static. he didnt know or have reason to believe that dark matter existed. the cosmological constant wasnt scientific, it was just a number he pulled out of his ass
ಠ_ಠ
<|>
/ω\

Tell me what nation on this earth, was not born of tragedy-Primordial
Last edited by Eggmond at May 24, 2011,
This is bullshit. Clearly the element underlying the universe is God, and this is how He designed the universe for us. These atheist scientists are just trying to discredit religion for their own personal gain. Read the bible - that has all the answers I need.
Quote by Vornik
Thanks for the advice. I'm going to put it, along with your other advice, into a book, the pages of which I will then use to wipe my ass.
Quote by Eggmond
the cosmological constant wasnt scientific, it was just a number he pulled out of his ass
So many constants for very diverse phenomena were obtained that way, I don't see why Einstein would have 'pulled it out of his ass'.
Regressing data in order to find a pattern, a formula or a constant is not as easy as it seems.
Quote by gudinge
Wasn't there a thread about this like yesterday?
Quote by ivan_2894
This guy knows what he's talking about
(Ab)using:
* Ibanez PF5 acoustic * Gibson '08 LP Classic * Schecter Damien FR *
* Marshall JCM 2k DSL401 *
* Boss OS-2 * Boss DD-7 *

Eyes on Wah & SD pups
Quote by dann_blood
This is bullshit. Clearly the element underlying the universe is God, and this is how He designed the universe for us. These atheist scientists are just trying to discredit religion for their own personal gain. Read the bible - that has all the answers I need.

Are you serious right now?
Quote by Jackal58
I'm sorry. I'm an energy efficient serial killer.

Quote by sjones
Awwww, Jackal....

...did you perform the rape while he was alive or after the heinous killing?
Quote by tickler444
So many constants for very diverse phenomena were obtained that way, I don't see why Einstein would have 'pulled it out of his ass'.
Regressing data in order to find a pattern, a formula or a constant is not as easy as it seems.

Indeed, although I really wonder how they did get a constant without some satellites.
Quote by Carmel

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by dann_blood

Whateva, go crawl back to your shitty third world country.
Quote by falco.1993
Are you serious right now?

Yes. You're the perfect example of what i'm talking about - so called 'science' has corrupted your mind, and as a result you've got no faith or love of God in your life to guide you. You should open your mind a bit more.

Quote by Masamune
Whateva, go crawl back to your shitty third world country.

I'm richer than you'll ever know.

Psalms 37:18 The LORD knoweth the days of the upright: and their inheritance shall be for ever.
Psalms 37:22 For such as be blessed of him shall inherit the earth; and they that be cursed of him shall be cut off.
Quote by Vornik
Thanks for the advice. I'm going to put it, along with your other advice, into a book, the pages of which I will then use to wipe my ass.
Quote by tickler444

relativity was built on well reasoned logic and the whole thing emerged from the axiom that the speed of light was the speed limit of the universe. the static, infinite universe was already under fire before einstein started to formulate his theory and the arguments against it were logical and based on empirical observations. the cosmological constant wasnt

thats why he called it the greatest blunder of his life. relativity predicted the expanding universe
ಠ_ಠ
<|>
/ω\

Last edited by Eggmond at May 24, 2011,
Quote by dann_blood
Yes. You're the perfect example of what i'm talking about - so called 'science' has corrupted your mind, and as a result you've got no faith or love of God in your life to guide you. You should open your mind a bit more.

My mind is pretty open dude. I gave the whole "God" thing a chance. Didn't gel with me. So I dropped it. Who the **** are you to tell me to open my mind when you won't give logic and reasoning a chance? It's people like you who give religion a bad name in the first place.
Quote by Jackal58

Quote by sjones
Awwww, Jackal....

Last edited by falco.1993 at May 24, 2011,
Quote by falco.1993
My mind is pretty open dude. I gave the whole "God" thing a chance. Didn't gel with me. So I dropped it. Who the **** are you to tell me to open my mind when you won't give logic and reasoning a chance? It's people like you who give religion a bad name in the first place.

Why do you feel the need to be so aggressive? See, you're proving my point - look what a lack of religion has done to you. Using logic and facts - as in, not your made up 'science' - it's self-evident that the universe was made by a creator. It's not just in the bible, every religion has the common theme of a creator. Obviously, this is because of God's interactions with us before the ascendancy of His son, Jesus Christ, who sacrificed himself so we could have God's forgiveness. This easily explains the existence of God, and how heretics like you have exploited the absence of God.

Furthermore, Christianity pre-dates evolutionists by thousands of years, and logically the best measure of the truth of an idea is how long it's lasted without being disproven. Right this moment the holes in evolution are mounting, and it's only a matter of time before it's exposed as a fraud.

Frankly, between you and me, you might want to change your attitude. I'm afraid your blasphemy could leave God no choice but to send you to Hell. I'll pray for you though.
Quote by Vornik
Quote by dann_blood
Why do you feel the need to be so aggressive? See, you're proving my point - look what a lack of religion has done to you. Using logic and facts - as in, not your made up 'science' - it's self-evident that the universe was made by a creator. It's not just in the bible, every religion has the common theme of a creator. Obviously, this is because of God's interactions with us before the ascendancy of His son, Jesus Christ, who sacrificed himself so we could have God's forgiveness. This easily explains the existence of God, and how heretics like you have exploited the absence of God.

Furthermore, Christianity pre-dates evolutionists by thousands of years, and logically the best measure of the truth of an idea is how long it's lasted without being disproven. Right this moment the holes in evolution are mounting, and it's only a matter of time before it's exposed as a fraud.

Frankly, between you and me, you might want to change your attitude. I'm afraid your blasphemy could leave God no choice but to send you to Hell. I'll pray for you though.

This is not a religion thread, what's in subject here is some discovery from scientists. Stay in the subject or leave.

And religion is for cowards that can't assume reality and that would take any answer that could set their mind in peace. I believe in a "creator", but christianity and religion in general is just a made up thing by lunatics.

Note that I won't reply because I actually don't give a damn.
Last edited by kevC4 at May 24, 2011,
Quote by kevC4
This is not a religion thread, what's in subject here is some discovery from scientists. Stay in the subject or leave.

And religion is for cowards that can't assume reality and that would take any answer that could set their mind in peace. I believe in a "creator", but christianity and religion in general is just a made up thing by lunatics.

any proof for that? most of the greatest minds in history have been people who believed in religion and you have the arrogance to say you're right and they werent? i think you are the coward for accepting the existence of god but not his divine commandments
ಠ_ಠ
<|>
/ω\

Quote by kevC4

This 'discovery' is nothing more than falsehoods and lies created to attack the Church.

Christianity has alot of logic and evidence behind it. Why is it that most people in the world believe in Christianity? I'll let you figure that one out on your own, Mr. Coward
Quote by Vornik
I'm pretty sure dann is just trolling.

EDIT: By the time it took me to write this, a shitstorm began brewing. Cool.

Actually now whenever I see someone post something about God in non-religion threads, I think to myself "Release the Kraken".
Last edited by Shinami at May 24, 2011,
Quote by dann_blood

Um, geocentrism? That was around awhile and doesn't count for shit today. And don't pray for me you narcissistic, condescending douche. You have no right to say that I might be going to hell. If anything, it's assholes like you who demonize any other way of thinking who are going to whatever hell may or may not exist. That being said, let's all agree to believe what we want and leave other people alone for what they believe. Sound good to you guys? And correct, this isn't a thread about religion. Knock it off.
Quote by Jackal58

Quote by sjones
Awwww, Jackal....

Stand up and cheer if you like SimCity

Play Up Pompey, Pompey Play Up
THE WiLDHEARTS

Quote by goest
I'm going to take this opportunity to initiate my campaign to replace the phrase "Taking a shit" with "Busting a grumpy."
dark energy you say?

-gr1m ✔
-kvlt ✔
-tr00 ✔

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
so when i start a friendly thread about not giving a ****ness and such, it gets closed, but pseudo intellectual garbage shitstorms liek this are allowed to continue?

rules of this place are crazy, gonna have to calm down a bit i think
Quote by PotBellyShogun
so when i start a friendly thread about not giving a ****ness and such, it gets closed, but pseudo intellectual garbage shitstorms liek this are allowed to continue?

rules of this place are crazy, gonna have to calm down a bit i think

fuck off

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
he has the right because god has clearly stated that non believers will burn in hell
ಠ_ಠ
<|>
/ω\

Quote by Eggmond
he has the right because god has clearly stated that non believers will burn in hell

Well that God is one arrogant son of a bitch then.
Quote by Jackal58

Quote by sjones
Awwww, Jackal....

a quick trip to the Metal Archives confirms it as well, but in a fraction of the time.

seriously though, that's some pretty cool shit man.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by falco.1993
Um, geocentrism? That was around awhile and doesn't count for shit today. And don't pray for me you narcissistic, condescending douche. You have no right to say that I might be going to hell. If anything, it's assholes like you who demonize any other way of thinking who are going to whatever hell may or may not exist. That being said, let's all agree to believe what we want and leave other people alone for what they believe. Sound good to you guys? And correct, this isn't a thread about religion. Knock it off.

This whole post reeks of hypocrisy.
Quote by theogonia777
a quick trip to the Metal Archives confirms it as well, but in a fraction of the time.

Oh man now this is true satire.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Quote by sam b

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by falco.1993
Well that God is one arrogant son of a bitch then.

he created the universe and everything in it including you.he can hardly be called arrogant
ಠ_ಠ
<|>
/ω\

Quote by Xiaoxi
dark energy you say?

-gr1m ✔
-kvlt ✔
-tr00 ✔

Stand up and cheer if you like SimCity

Play Up Pompey, Pompey Play Up
THE WiLDHEARTS

Quote by goest
I'm going to take this opportunity to initiate my campaign to replace the phrase "Taking a shit" with "Busting a grumpy."
Quote by Shinami
This whole post reeks of hypocrisy.

How so? I made one simple post and the dude goes off on me. Meh, I'm done with it anyway.
Quote by Jackal58

Quote by sjones
Awwww, Jackal....

Page 1 of 2