yo guys and gals. im wanting to do an online band thing, and im looking for a singer/screamer and a bass player. if you can play guitar, thats a plus. the music i write is along the lines of AlterBridge or Breaking Benjamin to give you an idea. but i can go heavier or mellower. ***link is in my sig*** not looking to conquer the world with it or anything, but want to have some fun, and possibly even do a few projects at once. PM me or reply to this and let me know whats up.....
I guess I could try it. I play guitar, bass, a bit of drums, piano, and can sing and do a bit of screaming if needed.
I can Sing, Scream a little and play guitar and do synths. Im at school right now but when i get home ill check out some of your stuff. I love alter bridge and B.B.
Quote by Sil3ntD3th
I can Sing, Scream a little and play guitar and do synths. Im at school right now but when i get home ill check out some of your stuff. I love alter bridge and B.B.

yeah man check my songs out when you can. let me know what you think of the songs, whether you are interested in contributing or not. id like to hear some of your music. do you record anything?