Page 1 of 2
-people taking a ****ing age at the bank terminal, what the **** are you doing, get your money and go ****

-old people dithering in queues, holy ****, why do you even carry that much ****ing change, don't tell me you are using all those pennies to buy that pack of cigarettes, holy ****, you are, are you shitting me

-download an album, the tags arent correct, wtf, why

-sweet lets get the meatfeast pizza then everyone agree? yeah sounds cool, urr, wait a minute potbelly, i'm a vegetarian, i can't eat that, holy balls, i will murder you

I'm sure I'll be able to think of more but in the meantime, you guys go

oh and inb4 ****ing

'PotBellyShogun and his threads' or any variation of that, would it kill you to be a bit more original?

also, anyone saying "Your threads", due to the rules of OP's post, is basically openly admitting to being someone who finds dogs in leather skirts sexy
Last edited by PotBellyShogun at May 24, 2011,
Your penis.

You are standing in an open field west of a white house, with a boarded front door.
There is a small mailbox here.

Steam: | PSN: Zeroxxed | Twitter:
Your personality.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

you can't just eliminate the inevitable, would it kill you to be a bit less annoying? there's already a pet peeve thread.

EDIT: and your pet peeve about albums is pathetic
Click here to hear my BOB DYLAN (Blowing in the Wind) out right now May 2k17
Last edited by laid-to-waste at May 24, 2011,
It really ****ing bothers the **** out of me when ****ing people in real **** life don't actually use ****ing cuss words, and instead just ****ing make a ****ing awkward gap in their ****in speech. Seirously, if you're going to ****ing swear, just do it.

Quote by PotBellyShogun
PotBellyShogun and his threads

WARUM TUT ES WEH, WENN ICH PINKLE?!
Quote by goest
I'm going to take this opportunity to initiate my campaign to replace the phrase "Taking a shit" with "Busting a grumpy."

Quote by Axelfox
Disregard that,i suck cocks.
Quote by Baby Joel
It really ****ing bothers the **** out of me when ****ing people in real **** life don't actually use ****ing cuss words, and instead just ****ing make a ****ing awkward gap in their ****in speech. Seirously, if you're going to ****ing swear, just do it.

Ephesians 4:29- "Let nothing unwholesome come out of your mouths, but only what is useful for building up others, so that it might help those who listen."

You should be ashamed of yourself
Quote by PotBellyShogun
-people taking a ****ing age at the bank terminal, what the **** are you doing, get your money and go ****

-old people dithering in queues, holy ****, why do you even carry that much ****ing change, don't tell me you are using all those pennies to buy that pack of cigarettes, holy ****, you are, are you shitting me

wut?

OT: When I know people that like the same bands as me. I don't know why, it just makes me mad.

When people don't flush the damn toilet.
Quote by Ville Valo
Hurting Linde is like hurting Bambi. You just can't do it.

You should click on those, I think.

I like My Little Pony. Come at me, bro.
Why do you get mad at the most insignificant things? Just grow up.

You illegally download an album and that pisses you off if it isn't perfect? Google the info.

You will be old one day you coot, and people will get mad at your slow ass. Show some respect.

I'm vegetarian and I just get a degree of disrespect from you as to my views on life. Your ignorance is astounding.

People actually do more than just withdraw money at a bank machine. It's called doing your banking without having to speak to an incompetent teller. That and sometimes I don't want to wait in an actual line when i can do the same thing at the machine.

Seriously nothing this pathetic can come close to frustrating me. Get some actual problems or just grow up.
In his house at R'lyeh, dead Cthulhu waits dreaming.

╔═══╗
║  ██ ║
╠═══╣
║╬  •• ║
╚═══╝
Quote by laid-to-waste
Ephesians 4:29- "Let nothing unwholesome come out of your mouths, but only what is useful for building up others, so that it might help those who listen."

You should be ashamed of yourself

At least I still have five months.
OP's penchant for creating shit threads.
I like St. Anger. Ridicule me, daddy

Quote by ErikLensherr

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Quote by Metallicaxp
Why do you get mad at the most insignificant things? Just grow up.

You illegally download an album and that pisses you off if it isn't perfect? Google the info.

You will be old one day you coot, and people will get mad at your slow ass. Show some respect.

I'm vegetarian and I just get a degree of disrespect from you as to my views on life. Your ignorance is astounding.

People actually do more than just withdraw money at a bank machine. It's called doing your banking without having to speak to an incompetent teller. That and sometimes I don't want to wait in an actual line when i can do the same thing at the machine.

Seriously nothing this pathetic can come close to frustrating me. Get some actual problems or just grow up.

tl;dr
Quote by PotBellyShogun
tl;dr

Herp Derp herping ting derp herpy herp. Derpy derr uurrrrrr ferbelly sheeewwwwwwwwwwwww

I like teh boobiessssssssss. Herp derpy derp.

╔═══╗
║  ██ ║
╠═══╣
║╬  •• ║
╚═══╝
Quote by Metallicaxp
Herp Derp herping ting derp herpy herp. Derpy derr uurrrrrr ferbelly sheeewwwwwwwwwwwww

I like teh boobiessssssssss. Herp derpy derp.

Reported for spam, take it elsewhere please.
dogs in leather skirts...

THE SOLE PURPOSE OF THIS SIG IS TO GRAB YOUR ATTENTION TO THIS POST OF UTTER GENIUS
****in OP ****in pisses me the **** off because i ****in come to this piece of shit thread and ****ing going to ****ing say that I ****ing hate TS and his ****ing threads, but he ****ing already says to ****ing be more ****ing original. **** you!
Quote by Metallicaxp

I though bank terminals were those little devices for paying in stores...
ERROR 0x45: Signature not found
reporting him is probably going to make the mods aware of your shitty contribution to this forum, and ban you. it's surprising how fast you went from 'lol idgaf tl;dr' to 'reported. i'm being serious, you should leave because you're not contributing, bro.'
Quote by PotBellyShogun
would it kill you to be a bit more original?

Then.....

Quote by PotBellyShogun
tl;dr

Oh, the hypocrisy.
Quote by jimmy hendrix 2
Don't argue with my new deity.
Haha I know I'm a retard, and banning me from this site would be "anger inducing" (lol **** that)

Seriously, people need to take the logs out of their ass and stop getting mad. I find this shogun fellow quite entertaining. I don't want the mods to ban him. This shit is too hilarious

Edit: At Grimriffer, that pic is effing creepy xD

╔═══╗
║  ██ ║
╠═══╣
║╬  •• ║
╚═══╝
Last edited by Metallicaxp at May 24, 2011,
For the love of god, stop making threads. Seek approval and attention from friends in your school like normal kids.
OBEY THE MIGHTY SHITKICKER

blinds. they're like rocket science to calibrate. what the ****?
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by PotBellyShogun
more liek "oh the SWAGonomy" amirite, your damn right i am

Wait, what?

Also, your dumb ass probably should not have dropped out of school, unless you want to write like an idiot for the rest of you're life.
Quote by jimmy hendrix 2
Don't argue with my new deity.
Quote by sfaune92
I though bank terminals were those little devices for paying in stores...

Where I am we go to the bank and have automated bank machines. It removes the teller from the process of depositing, withdrawing and other banking needs. I do banking online though, so i go to the machine to deposit and withdraw. no need to mess with my accounts there, which some people do.

Edit: I can admit to hating on one thing in life and that would have to be fences. Ever since my shrooms experiences all i know about about fences are that they are created by the devil to prevent mother earth from being completely awesome. That and they get in my way too often. Damn them to hell

╔═══╗
║  ██ ║
╠═══╣
║╬  •• ║
╚═══╝
Last edited by Metallicaxp at May 24, 2011,
You know what really makes me go ПРЛШМЦФДЖ? When people piss everywhere in the public toilets except the toilet. Damn them smallcocks need to hit the girl's room and take some tips on taking a piss like a lady.
THE SOLE PURPOSE OF THIS SIG IS TO GRAB YOUR ATTENTION TO THIS POST OF UTTER GENIUS
Quote by Metallicaxp
Haha I know I'm a retard, and banning me from this site would be "anger inducing" (lol **** that)

Seriously, people need to take the logs out of their ass and stop getting mad. I find this shogun fellow quite entertaining. I don't want the mods to ban him. This shit is too hilarious

Edit: At Grimriffer, that pic is effing creepy xD

you're probably just in a really good mood, this guy is an idiot, he's not entertaining, don't care how serious he is about anything

if you want to talk about obvious trolls that are entertaining, i loved that guy that was complaining about his girlfriend having a relationship with his dog.
Quote by JustRooster
For the love of god, stop making threads. Seek approval and attention from friends in your school like normal kids.

He dropped out of school. Scratch that option off the list.
Quote by theogonia777

blinds. they're like rocket science to calibrate. what the ****?

oh god, the blinds in my room are just oh god i don't know who invented them but **** him, seriously
Quote by PotBellyShogun
Reported for spam, take it elsewhere please.

I could say the same to you. Stop making so many pointless threads. Stop trolling the Sound Off thread. Stop posting. Stop talking. Stop breathing. Stop living. Just go away. Now. You irritating little shitbag.
I shall grant you three wishes.

None of which will work.

Does the above post enrage, offend or confuse you?

Good.

I like my women how I like my guitars. Curvy and like it when I finger them.
turning serious for a second;

blinds being hard to use is normally because they were installed wrong. they're annoying to install, sure, and damn hard at that, but compromising the way you do it makes using them damn annoying.
Page 1 of 2