Has anyone got one of these guitars, and are they any good?

Does anyone know what sort of price Carvin are charging for one of these??
I did the customise option thing and it came to £550 when i finished it....surely that can't be right?!?! Thats insanely low for a gorgeous guitar
i think you might have to go through the uk distributor... which is going to add a lot to the cost.

Not sure, though.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
I used the "guitar builder" on their UK section of their website, and i've done multiple guitars, keeping it pretty standard, nothing fancy. And it just came to between 500-700 on all of them. In Pounds, not dollars. There must be a mistake, i can't see an effectively custom made anything being that cheap, let alone a set neck
oh ok

I dunno then. But that is pretty cheap. If it is legit... that's a very attractive price. I haven't ever tried a carvin, though, but they have a pretty good rep, i think.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?