I don't like djent at all, so the guitar was just annoying to me.

The rest of it was pretty cool, both would be right at home in a Zelda game: I'm not sure how you'd use it in a song very well unless you were planning a 'The Lotus Eater' style mario(ish) break.
Quote by severed-metal
Come to think of it, my penis should've listened to more death metal.

Quote by Morphogenesis26
So my question is. Can Pre-Cum fluid pass through my underwear, my jeans, onto and through her jeans, through her underwear, and impregnate her?
the first one wasnt really meant for a zelda game i just saw a lot of djent spawning up here so i thought id hop on the bandwagon and be a trend follower
Last edited by amonamarthmetal at May 24, 2011,
Check out some of DiminishedFifth's work on these forums. He writes stellar djent music, not bland, typical Meshuggah knock-offery at all.

That said, I want to return you a crit, but there's nothing to say, really.

The second one reminded me of the Floating Continent theme from Final Fantasy VI. I think the melody in the first two bars is very similar. Other than that, they both have potential, but I can't give anything in depth until they both have more context within other ideas.
Quote by guitar_jew
Check out some of DiminishedFifth's work on these forums. He writes stellar djent music, not bland, typical Meshuggah knock-offery at all.

That said, I want to return you a crit, but there's nothing to say, really.

The second one reminded me of the Floating Continent theme from Final Fantasy VI. I think the melody in the first two bars is very similar. Other than that, they both have potential, but I can't give anything in depth until they both have more context within other ideas.

ive never played any FF games so i will have to check that song out