Well it's only my second ever one on here but meh, doesn't matter.

So the postman came yesterday, he left this:

Awwww, how considerate! Maybe I'll give them another chance? .... Like I have a choice.

Ah well. GK make some pretty nice stuff. 240 volts as well, I can plug it into my wall! That's always a plus.

Yay! A MB200! My mini rig is half complete! I've had a lot of interest in these little guys for a while and this one popped up for $200 on eBay, it was fate. I had to have it! Haven't had a chance to plug it into a cab yet and with the band on a little bit of a break and my 610 being kept at the rehearsal studio I probably wont get a chance for another couple of weeks. I'm gonna plug the headphones in when I finish writing this though just to like, see if it works and stuff.

Size Comparison!

And the back panel for anyone who's interested in that stuff.

Stay tuned for a new cab day within the next month....
Basses:
Fender Precision Bass
Fender Jazz Bass
1967 Fender Coronado Bass II
Warwick Star Bass
Squier Precision Bass TB
No volume control...?

Happy nad
Quote by skater dan0
Damn you and your ninja-like modding
Yeah I only noticed that just then too when I plugged the headphones in, weird. Oh well. Sounds awesome so far. The "Contour" switch is pretty cool it's like an "insta-punch" switch. Probably going to leave it on most of the time.
Basses:
Fender Precision Bass
Fender Jazz Bass
Warwick Star Bass
Squier Precision Bass TB
that thing is tiny. also congrats on being able to plug it in the wall. HNAD
no sir away a papaya war is on
HNAD! What kind of cab are you looking at for it?
Composite Aficionado

Spector and Markbass
Cheers guys. Seeing as no one down here wants to stock the GK MBE 112 and 115 cabs that go with this thing I'll probably go with an Eden EX112. An Aggy or Bergantino 112 would be sweet but they're hard to find in 4 ohms and they're a tad on the pricey side.
The amp's pure funky awesome with my Corvette, I just wish it had an effects loop. =/
Basses:
Fender Precision Bass
Fender Jazz Bass
Warwick Star Bass
Squier Precision Bass TB
I was about get the same amp but the lack of the volume control is a turn off.

Anyways HNAD!
Damn it! Disable can't use disable to disable Disable's disable because disable's disable has already been disabled by Disable's disable!
Welcome to the GK MB family! That lil baby is teeny tiny! When I get some time (after my pile of uni assignments get completed -_-) I'll finally do up a VBNRD (Very Belated New Rig Day) and do a comparison in size with xbox controllers

Gibson Les Paul Traditional Satin
Fender 72' Thinline Telecaster
Fender Am Telecaster
Bad Cat HotCat 30R

Korg Pitchblack
Xotic BB Preamp
TC Flashback X4
Strymon Timeline
EHX POG 2
JHS Double Barrel
When I saw the title of the thread, I thought you were drunk again Anyway, nice find, HNAD! I'll get one of these when im old and retired and I can't lift more than 50 pounds anymore.
pinga
I just got an MB200 as well, I am nearly finished building a cab for it, It's a Peavey Rage 158 cab retrofitted to hold a neo 1x10 speaker. will post a pic soon and a weight :p I will be using it as my only amp, if you gig with it let me know how it holds up