I was driving and kinda cut off some butthurt 30 somthin year old wannabe tough guy virgin driving a eco friendly car (lol) He tried to catch up with me and then he said "learn how to drive you ****in punk" i laughed and drove on and cut some more people off i lost the roid raging tiny nut fag. He prolly gets his self esteem boost from tryin to scare high schoolers. i wish he woulda followed me better i was ready to put some jits on the mother****er.
something tells me this may be a little subjective.

also, i sort of don't give a shit.
Click here to hear my BOB DYLAN (Blowing in the Wind) out right now May 2k17
You're an idiot.
Quote by BeefWellington

what's the point in being "philiosophical"?

Interesting question...
dude, i think i saw you, you were the guy crying when that guy yelled at you right? di he take your wallet in the end, after you offered it him?
Funny how you juxtapose "roid raging tiny nut fag" with the roid raging tiny nut faggotry that is your post.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
TS is a douche no?
You Dont Know Me

I have 10 Anarchy Points - I also have 8 Mythology points!

Peavey Generation EXP Custom White
Yamaha 120S Black
Korg AX5G
Digitech Whammy
Zvex Fuzz Factory
Boss OS2

Quote by mrfinkle213
This man has brains.

Quote by CoreysMonster
Banned for indirect reference.
Yeah I really do hate little kids that cut me off in my smart eco friendly car. They are probably just horrible drivers and idiots.
Quote by Survivalism
The Dual Rectifier is my sexy finishing move.

Quote by Survivalism
Nobody knows the words to Evenflow, they all just go "bramamamamamamamamaamamamabooowwllofcornflakes"
Quote by mreed1990
Yeah I really do hate little kids that cut me off in my smart eco friendly car. They are probably just horrible drivers and idiots.

IT WAS YOU!!! haha jk
Quote by ampoverload
I was driving and kinda cut off some butthurt 30 somthin year old wannabe tough guy virgin driving a eco friendly car (lol) He tried to catch up with me and then he said "learn how to drive you ****in punk" i laughed and drove on and cut some more people off i lost the roid raging tiny nut fag. He prolly gets his self esteem boost from tryin to scare high schoolers. i wish he woulda followed me better i was ready to put some jits on the mother****er.

you make it sound like you are butthurt...so i am gonna assume you are the 30 yr old "wanna be tough guy virgin driving a eco friendly car"
Quote by Vornik
You're an idiot.

woot woot
Roses are red
Voilets are blue
The only bulge in my pocket is my wallet
No i'm not happy to see you
Quote by ampoverload
IT WAS YOU!!! haha jk

Nah if it was me I would have tailed your ass the whole way and blew my horn the whole time. I don't deal well with getting cut off.
Quote by Survivalism
The Dual Rectifier is my sexy finishing move.

Quote by Survivalism
Nobody knows the words to Evenflow, they all just go "bramamamamamamamamaamamamabooowwllofcornflakes"
ampoverload, what you really need is a new amp?
Music stores give all gear a +50 to Charisma.

Quote by one vision
Why not chromatics? Chromatic harmony was the "new thing" in the romantic era.
Quote by BassFishin
Problem:
Fish isn't meat.
Quote by CodeMonk
Pics or its a DS-1
You managed to confirm to me that you're a complete tosser in a single post. Well done.
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
Quote by Anthony1991
TS is a douche no?

No, you are right. This guy is a total douchewaffle.
Quote by ampoverload
lol. i should give up on trolling. not successful

Because trolling is for failures in life.
You Dont Know Me

I have 10 Anarchy Points - I also have 8 Mythology points!

Peavey Generation EXP Custom White
Yamaha 120S Black
Korg AX5G
Digitech Whammy
Zvex Fuzz Factory
Boss OS2

Quote by mrfinkle213
This man has brains.

Quote by CoreysMonster
Banned for indirect reference.
Haha this guy is such a prick, there's a certain comedy in the fact he actually thinks he deserves existence
Quote by Reagar
Haha this guy is such a prick, there's a certain comedy in the fact he actually thinks he deserves existence

wat
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash