Page 1 of 2
So I was in college the other day, walking out of the music department, when I reached for my phone to check the time.

As I slid the phone up, I got a call from somebody. I had already slid the phone up as the call came though, so I answered the call. I put the phone to my ear:
"Hello?". Then, on the other end - My voice came back through "Hello" , without the inflection of the questioning and immediately hung up. It may have missed the question inflection at the end of the call. But, it was still my voice!

I went home and recorded myself saying hello in various ways to achieve the same sound. And it was exactly as I had heard. It was definitely my voice on the other end.

The number I received the call from was: 00989177026414

What the hell was going on there?!
Quote by TheKraken
So I was in college the other day, walking out of the music department, when I reached for my phone to check the time.

As I slid the phone up, I got a call from somebody. I had already slid the phone up as the call came though, so I answered the call. I put the phone to my ear:
"Hello?". Then, on the other end - My voice came back through "Hello" , without the inflection of the questioning and immediately hung up. It may have missed the question inflection at the end of the call. But, it was still my voice!

I went home and recorded myself saying hello in various ways to achieve the same sound. And it was exactly as I had heard. It was definitely my voice on the other end.

The number I received the call from was: 00989177026414

What the hell was going on there?!

I now know your phone number, I will text CP to you.
2013 #5 Uger
2012 #7 Uger

Quote by jetfuel495
Jesus, Horsedick, you are my hero

Quote by JayT44
don't worry guys his girlfriend is black, she said it was okay for him to say that.

Stalk Me

Shitty Covers

Original Music

Lastfm
It's a ghost, ts. Destroy the phone.
Quote by Ville Valo
Hurting Linde is like hurting Bambi. You just can't do it.

You should click on those, I think.

I like My Little Pony. Come at me, bro.
It was me. I'm you, from the future. I had a message telling you not to hang up or you'll die. It's too late now!
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Don't be ludicrous, lushacrous.
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

I INVOKE SOPA TO SMITE YE FOR THIS FALSEHOOD.
Moral of the story: People are running out of ideas for threads.

Seriously though, you're just making things up in your head.
Quote by PotBellyShogun
its obviously spam you ****ing idiots so surprised someone hasn't gone HURR REPORTED yet

jesus

I like how the spam bot waited 2 months to establish an effective base before trying to sell us things via phone stories. They're getting smarter.
Quote by ali.guitarkid7
Moral of the story: People are running out of ideas for threads.

This has been said since the beginning of internet forums. Yet somehow they still exist.
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

By the way - I didn't hang up, they did. Does that mean my future self has died because they hung up? Or is it a parallel universe thing, where the call was made supernaturally to determine which of us dies - Whoever hangs up first!
So TS picks up the phone, the other guy says hello without a question (why would he be questioning, he knows who's there) and reckons he's haunted?
...Stapling helium to penguins since 1949.
Quote by TheKraken
By the way - I didn't hang up, they did. Does that mean my future self has died because they hung up? Or is it a parallel universe thing, where the call was made supernaturally to determine which of us dies - Whoever hangs up first!

Upon closer inspection, my/your future phone couldn't work as long as I/you had hoped. But my/your message of death still stands, and it's still too late now!
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Quote by Gunpowder

Quote by PotBellyShogun
its obviously spam you ****ing idiots so surprised someone hasn't gone HURR REPORTED yet

jesus

Oh you so funny...
Stand up and cheer if you like SimCity

Play Up Pompey, Pompey Play Up
THE WiLDHEARTS

Quote by goest
I'm going to take this opportunity to initiate my campaign to replace the phrase "Taking a shit" with "Busting a grumpy."
Does nobody know what it is? I thought it might have been some kind of prank thing, most likely an Iphone app.
Quote by lushacrous
This has been said since the beginning of internet forums. Yet somehow they still exist.

Well threads like this make me think like that, I'm surprised no one has said 'Cool Story Bro' yet.
:O

who was phone?!

YOU WAS PHONE
Catch me,
heal me,
Lift me back up to the Sun
I choose to live
Quote by Firenze

who was phone?!

YOU WAS PHONE

HE WAS PHONE?
Stand up and cheer if you like SimCity

Play Up Pompey, Pompey Play Up
THE WiLDHEARTS

Quote by goest
I'm going to take this opportunity to initiate my campaign to replace the phrase "Taking a shit" with "Busting a grumpy."
Quote by Firenze

who was phone?!

YOU WAS PHONE

Wow, this is actually the first time that I had to laugh because of this joke.

Well done, sir.
Quote by Alix_D
Never heard of Seinfeld, what kind of music do they play? Assuming they use Kramers, it must be heavy!

SAVE GIBSON

Quote by Firenze

who was phone?!

YOU WAS PHONE

Quote by UntilISleep
You have excellent taste in literature, dear sir

Quote by Primus2112
You have excellent taste in video games, good sir.

Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
You have terrible taste in signatures, idiotic sir.

kkoo
I assumed a number like that would cost a bomb to call back. So not expecting anybody to call it.
it's probably just Jesus trying to Rapture you TS.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by theogonia777
it's probably just Jesus trying to Rapture you TS.

Win!
You heard an echo. Someone called, and before you said "hello" they hung up and it echoed the same "Hello" back to you.

It's happened to me before.
BLANKBLANK
according to skype on firefox it was from india so probs a call centre
I get weird calls sometimes. Like...it rings with an "unknown" number, and when I answer it theres just a loop of what sounds like a dude screaming for 2 seconds...then 2 seconds silence...then scream...etc etc.
Weird enough, but I've had it 5 times outside my house. There's no network coverage for about 4 miles around my house
Quote by Firenze

who was phone?!

YOU WAS PHONE

I never, ever, EVER thought that there would be a thread were this question would actually be appropriate.

"Then who was phone?", let your wings fly...

This is a proud day... I'mma be brushin' ma turtle to celebrate this glorious day!

Quote by mnf50
according to skype on firefox it was from india so probs a call centre

It says it's from Iran for me... obviously random calling has become an Al Qaeda recruiting tool...

It's happened to me several times before, but honestly it's just the result of a far end point. There is a delay between the connections since the caller was overseas, what you were hearing was probably the delay in the connection rather than the connection itself.

GLHF dealing with a robot that cannot self terminate.
NYY _______________________________________________ NYG
Page 1 of 2