I am looking for a reverb pedal to really spice up my leads...which of these pedals would you recommend? Or do you have another suggestion?

Thankyou!!
I prefer my Verbzilla to the Holy Grail I had. More options and it sounds pretty damn good. The Holy Grail was boring to me.
I own the Holy grail Plus and I love it. I actually was stuck on the decision between the verbzilla and the Holy grail when i was in the market for a reverb pedal. What sold it for me is the fact that the Holy Grails are True Bypass, where the verbzilla is not. I would go with the holy grail, and if your willing to fork out the little extra cash, the holy grail plus is excellent.
Gear:
  • Orange TH30
  • Framus Cobra 4x12
  • Gibson Les Paul Studio
  • Gibson Explorer
  • Taylor 214CE-G
The Digitech Hardwire is miles better than either of those pedals. The Verbzilla has an awful buffer, tons of tone suck, and isn't made very well. The Holy Grail is noisy, too big, and not very flexible. The Hardwire costs a little more but it's twice the pedal either of the other two is.
If you dont have a delay, it might be a better way to spice up leads
Originally posted by primusfan
When you crank up the gain to 10 and switch to the lead channel, it actually sounds like you are unjustifiably bombing an innocent foreign land.

╠═══════╬═══════╣
τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ
╠═══════╬═══════╣
I prefer the grail over the line 6, though, lots of people complain the grail is noisy, i've never had an issue with noise at all. It's just a hungry pedal so make sure it gets its own power supply.