It was a show that showed you a few paranormal stories, and you get to decide if they're true stories or not..

I really can't remember what it was called, the presenter had short black hair and a beard if I recall correctly.

If someone knows, can they tell me and I'll delete this thread?
Never imagine yourself not to be otherwise than what it might appear to others that what you were or might have been was not otherwise than what you had been would have appeared to them to be otherwise
I remember that show but can't remember what it's called.
Warning: The above post may contain lethal levels of radiation, sharp objects and sexiness.
Proceed with extreme caution!
Dude, more info; country? channel? daytime/nighttime?
Isn't it a pity?
Now, isn't it a shame?
How we break each other's hearts,
And cause each other pain...

"Music is everybody's possession. It's only publishers who think that people own it." - John Lennon
its: X-Factor (thats how the show is called over here in germany). With Jonathan Frakes
Quote by embi
its: X-Factor (thats how the show is called over here in germany). With Jonathan Frakes

lol, Germans!

Wikipedia ist keine schlechte Erfindung, nur so als Info. Da gibt's die Originaltitel (siehe mein post).
I've seen it once or twice, wasn't the host in star trek or something?
Spiraling Up Through the Crack in the Sky...

...Leaving Material World Behind...

SOUNDCLOUD

GT - Elite Curbstomp
Quote by ChucklesMginty
I doubt this it, but I nostalgia'd.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PKQnxGxhrNI

That's some creepy shit right there.

That looks Neil just did the Art Attack set up for halloween
WARUM TUT ES WEH, WENN ICH PINKLE?!
Quote by goest
I'm going to take this opportunity to initiate my campaign to replace the phrase "Taking a shit" with "Busting a grumpy."

Quote by Axelfox
Disregard that,i suck cocks.
It's gotta be Beyond Belief: Fact or Fiction. That show gave me nightmares all of the time. Still amazing, though.
Quote by ChucklesMginty
I doubt this it, but I nostalgia'd.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PKQnxGxhrNI

That's some creepy shit right there.

Look at him now...

(Invalid img)
Isn't it a pity?
Now, isn't it a shame?
How we break each other's hearts,
And cause each other pain...

"Music is everybody's possession. It's only publishers who think that people own it." - John Lennon
Ok it was Beyond Belief: Fact or Fiction.
Thanks guys!
Never imagine yourself not to be otherwise than what it might appear to others that what you were or might have been was not otherwise than what you had been would have appeared to them to be otherwise
Quote by FunkyDuck
It's gotta be Beyond Belief: Fact or Fiction. That show gave me nightmares all of the time. Still amazing, though.

This. Some of the segments prevented me from sleeping.
All the way from Palm Springs, just out of detox.
Show him a warm welcome, let's hear some applause
Yep, Beyond Belief is it. And the guy was Johnathan Frakes, aka; Riker from Star Trek, TNG
I remember a story where some kid was speaking in a language that he shouldn't have known. Turns out it was true. :shock:
Quote by triface
I remember a story where some kid was speaking in a language that he shouldn't have known. Turns out it was true. :shock:

I heard of someone who hit their head then started speaking Latin.

Also people can have damage to the brain and their accent will change. It's called Foreign Accent Syndrome fittingly enough. A woman from England suddenly started talking with a chinese accent.
455 75 34 88

(´・ω・`)

Quote by strait jacket
Do you like being sigged or, like me do you feel strangely violated?
I liked the one about the portrait of a woman that some chick was obsessed with, and it turned out to be her long lost mother or something.

This was also true.

Also, waddup widda bump?