Aight, another short one here: 2 minutes 46 seconds.

This is my first actual attempt at drums, so forgive me if they suck. I couldn't think of a good beat for the first 12 bars, so they remained empty.
Attachments:
Blackend doom.gp5
Blackend doom 4.gp4
Quote by severed-metal
Come to think of it, my penis should've listened to more death metal.

Quote by Morphogenesis26
So my question is. Can Pre-Cum fluid pass through my underwear, my jeans, onto and through her jeans, through her underwear, and impregnate her?
First of all, you need to work on the drums. They were by far the biggest thing holding your song back, they just didn't fit the music too often. Also, you should probably pan better. Having the two guitars panned to the center was a bad mistake, since they are very commonly playing the same thing. Id suggest panning them 75%, maybe even 100% apart to separate sides. Also, bass is needed. Your song may be great, and as an "actual" recorded song, could be awesome, but with the drums being poor, and no bass, the guitars alone can't really carry it on their own, you know?

That said, moving on to the riffs themselves, since thats all that their for now. I thought the first riff was sort of typical, so it didn't stand out much to me. That last chord though, in bar 13, the two guitars are playing different chords, wasn't sure if that was intentional or not. The riff from 19 to 30 didnt really interest me that much, but could work better with vocals. That fast riff in sixteenths was awesome, great riff, but those drums arent great at all...

The next riff, the one in 3/4 time signature seems okay, maybe the drums are just holding it back. It was okay though. Bar 62, that riff is mighty ballsy. Gives off an old school BTBAM riff to me. This is my favorite part of the song so far, but the drums kinda ruin it, it has much potential to be amazing. Then that fast riff comes on again, nice again. The next fast riff was good too, maybe consider having the guitar harmonize though? The riff it ended on was pretty generic, that really did nothing for me.

Overall, its got some potential, but its definitely being held back by poor drums and no bass. Im sure that if recorded, it could be a very rocking metal song. But even still, there are a few parts that just seem like nothing new, and thats coming from someone who doesn't even predominately listen to metal. It definitely has potential though, keep working on it, and try to get some bass down.

Here is a C4C if you want to check out my stuff

I'll work on the drums some more. It's definitely still a work in progress.
Quote by severed-metal

Quote by Morphogenesis26
So my question is. Can Pre-Cum fluid pass through my underwear, my jeans, onto and through her jeans, through her underwear, and impregnate her?
GP4 is up there. I'll upload a midi if you want it.
Quote by severed-metal

Quote by Morphogenesis26