You might've possibly given yourself a ground loop or even just did a bad solder job, the possibilities are pretty open with this level of information given. Do you know how to make a wiring diagram to show us what exactly you did? (Ultimate wiring thread has a decent jpeg with plenty of templates.)
"Words"
Just As I Am

MD PRS Style Semi-Hollow
Epiphone Les Paul Classic
Mesa Dual Rectifier
2x12 Celestion 30's
Kustom 200
8x10 EMC's
You might have used the wrong type of switch too...

You're supposed to wire it to the output so the signal is diverted into the switch, not cut a wire and stick it either side so it cuts the signal.
Jackson DK2M
ESP LTD M-200FM w/Tone Zone + PAF Pro
Ibanez RG7321
Digitech Whammy IV
Digitech GSP1101
Furman M-10 LxE
Peavey 6505
ISP Decimator
I unsoldered the switch to see if the hum was still there, it was. Its a crappy guitar, so if I can't fix it I'll just sell it for repair to someone.
Quote by bouncintophish
I unsoldered the switch to see if the hum was still there, it was. Its a crappy guitar, so if I can't fix it I'll just sell it for repair to someone.

Of course you can fix it. You've pretty much told us "my guitar's not working wtf do I do?"

No one can help you if they don't know your problem
Jackson DK2M
Ibanez RG7321
Digitech Whammy IV
Digitech GSP1101
Furman M-10 LxE
Peavey 6505
ISP Decimator
Okay, I'll try and explain it.

I put the switch on, no hum, soldered it up, no hum. When I was closing it up a wire got knocked off of the pickup selector, I soldered it back on, another came off, soldered that back on. Then the 3rd one came off and I soldered that back on. Then it looked so messed up I soldered the 3 to the other bland side of the switch joints.

So I think its a problem of bad connections.
Yeah most likely. The only real thing you can do is take it all apart, clean it up and start again. If it is a crappy guitar then maybe you could simplify things and just wire it with one pickup, a volume knob and a killswitch? Would take out a lot of the hassle
Jackson DK2M
Ibanez RG7321
Digitech Whammy IV
Digitech GSP1101
Furman M-10 LxE
Peavey 6505
ISP Decimator
Right now I'm just trying to sell it, $50 on craigslist, think anyone will buy it? Or should I go lower?

I need a new guitar anyways.
I told you to use the Ultimate Wiring Thread for any questions you may have about wiring.
I provided a link to it. http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/foru...d.php?t=1019006
Please use that thread and DO NOT MAKE A THIRD THREAD ABOUT THIS. If you do I'll to give you an offical warning.
Thanks.