Not what you want
All the wrong you’ve done
Caused me to haunt
Call me karma
I am karma
Call me karma
I am the truth
I'm just like the Jonas Brothers,

I'm no longer relevant and write mediocre music.

Just like to point out that this isn't what Karma is. I'm not sure if that was the point or not, but "what goes around comes around" is a common western misinterpretation. Karma is Sanskrit for "action". It literally means that one's actions affect the universe, be it subtly or otherwise. The misinterpretation likely comes from the Buddhist idea that all is connected in the universe. Thus, whatever you do unto another ultimately affects you too. But only in the same way as Newton's third law. There is no overarching sense of justice or just desserts. And sorry about not giving a useful/actual crit. I'm just overly obsessive about this sort of thing. :P
Quote by canvasDude
Just like to point out that this isn't what Karma is. I'm not sure if that was the point or not, but "what goes around comes around" is a common western misinterpretation. Karma is Sanskrit for "action". It literally means that one's actions affect the universe, be it subtly or otherwise. The misinterpretation likely comes from the Buddhist idea that all is connected in the universe. Thus, whatever you do unto another ultimately affects you too. But only in the same way as Newton's third law. There is no overarching sense of justice or just desserts. And sorry about not giving a useful/actual crit. I'm just overly obsessive about this sort of thing. :P

You killed this track.
Quote by Holy Katana
Your last job only paid you $7.00 AUD an hour? That's like $6.05 in the US. What the hell is the minimum wage over there?

Quote by titsmcgee852
$0 for volunteer work

ollollolollol

^
Quote by Henkdemachtige
You killed this track.

You mean his poem/lyrics? Sorry I guess. To be honest, I actually like it quite a bit. Granted, the meter was a bit... off at points, but it was a solid piece. I'm just kind of obsessive about correcting people, especially on grammar and cultural matters. It's just my nature. Sorry if I offended anyone or "killed" the piece.

EDIT: It really doesn't change the meaning/impact of the song at all, since he's not claiming to literally be karma. He's using it as a metaphor for the actual character.
Last edited by canvasDude at May 24, 2011,