I was wondering if I could use an acoustic amp for my electric and my electric amp for my acoustic? I have two electric guitars and one electric amp and in case I need to play both of them(not at the same time . If I don't mention this, some people will be very confused) can I?

What about bass amps??? Are guitars compatible with those because I almost never play my bass..
my cousin used to play his electric through an acoustic amp, but it eventually blew..

so....
Quote by Nelsean
Lil B, the young based god, has the ability to create music so profound, that others around him cannot even comprehend his magnificent verbal progressive nature.

Quote by The_Blode
^ oh hey y'all females...welcome !
Hmm....just tried it. I wanted to make sure nothing would happen. After reading ^^^ I probably wont run electric through acoustic. I have a modeling amp so the acoustic sounds like an electric.

Annnnyway, I got a new acoustic today Here are some googled photographs. Too lazy to meet the req to post a NGD thread :

Matching Headstock FTW!
about the only thing you can't do (or shouldn't i should say) is run a bass through a guitar speaker cab.

otherwise, everything is doable basically.

and it's all been done.