Hi,

thanks man ! I know eddie used a floyd but i don't have a guitar with a floyd, so i did my way.. i hope you still liked it ;-)

And i don't use a rig, just a guitar port with a tad of reverb and a little bit of gain. You as an van halen fan, knows that van halen didn't use much gain (so didn't use much gain either)

;-)

Thanks again mate !

Cheers,
Wow! Incredible playing and tone. Very worthy of the original!!!
Fender American Vintage '62 Stratocaster
Gibson Les Paul Custom
TC Electronic Polytune
Danelectro Blue Paisley
EHX Big Muff Pi w/ Tone Wicker
Dunlop Crybaby
EHX Deluxe Memory Boy
Egnater Tweaker

Quote by Jackal58
Yer pretty fly for a Canadian.
Quote by cub0ne
Hi,

thanks man ! I know eddie used a floyd but i don't have a guitar with a floyd, so i did my way.. i hope you still liked it ;-)

And i don't use a rig, just a guitar port with a tad of reverb and a little bit of gain. You as an van halen fan, knows that van halen didn't use much gain (so didn't use much gain either)

;-)

Thanks again mate !

Cheers,

yeah mate I like your video
its still awesome and without a floyd rose
I use guitar rig 4 for covers..I have made a pretty close van halen tone with this..check my youtube channel if you like.. I have and an eruption video too that I played it with guitar rig 4
Hi,

Yeah i like it ! really good (might wanna change cam tho ). Long live Van Halen !!!

Cheers mate ;-)
Quote by flashp0st
Hey man
Great playing, really love your tone and your vibrato ! If you have sometime you maybe want to crit mine ?
http://www.youtube.com/cobfan02
thanks, cheers! : )

thanks dude !! I watched your video too...great playing and clean sweeps I really liked it !! I subscribed to your channel too try to record your videos via cubase or something like that for a cleaner sound if you want to hear some of my songs too check here http://www.reverbnation.com/mikekyriakou its instrumental guitaristic style cheers !!
Thanks for subscribing I've tried to record with cubase but the tone is horrible, I have no idea how to get a good sound from it. Maybe you can give me some tips ? Oh and I loved your tracks !
I have a Zoom g2.1Nu.
Quote by flashp0st
Thanks for subscribing I've tried to record with cubase but the tone is horrible, I have no idea how to get a good sound from it. Maybe you can give me some tips ? Oh and I loved your tracks !
I have a Zoom g2.1Nu.

well here is how Im recording videos...I create 2 tracks in cubase...in the 1st I add the backing track and in the 2nd I record the guitar..when you recording in cubase aslo record the video too..then export the recorded audio from cubase and mix it with the video...Im using guitar rig 4 for the guitar sound...you can also use a microphone in front of your amp...I've done this with a cheap mic for msn when I covered the video dream theater metropolis check the sound if you want..also try to not have extreme loud volume when you record because your sound gonna be bad too...
Quote by MikeVanMihalen
well here is how Im recording videos...I create 2 tracks in cubase...in the 1st I add the backing track and in the 2nd I record the guitar..when you recording in cubase aslo record the video too..then export the recorded audio from cubase and mix it with the video...Im using guitar rig 4 for the guitar sound...you can also use a microphone in front of your amp...I've done this with a cheap mic for msn when I covered the video dream theater metropolis check the sound if you want..also try to not have extreme loud volume when you record because your sound gonna be bad too...

Okey, will try that. So you record your clean sound from your amp with a mic and fix the distortion in guitar rig 4 ? And is guitar rig 4 free?