Yeah you're an ass. You should go and take a dump in some old woman's shoes to compensate.
Nah you're in the right.

Women...

Tbh you're not impeding her, it is stupid. It's plain it is a stupid ass thing to do, she's just because she wants to fit in, which makes her both annoying and quite silly. Further proven by the fact she's willing to do illegal things to fit in.
You Dont Know Me

I have 10 Anarchy Points - I also have 8 Mythology points!

Peavey Generation EXP Custom White
Yamaha 120S Black
Korg AX5G
Digitech Whammy
Zvex Fuzz Factory
Boss OS2

Quote by mrfinkle213
This man has brains.

Quote by CoreysMonster
Banned for indirect reference.
Maybe you shouldn't date a highschool kid. If she's in college and still doing retarded things like this just for shits and giggles, she's a bit immature.
Xbox Live GT: IX Michael IX
Quote by Tyler.Allain
Well she said she wouldn't do the things herself that were outrageous. Its a "group" scavenger hunt, but as I explained to her GUILTY BY ASSOCIATION. Is just as bad as GUILTY.

I wouldn't trust her on that first bit if she's even going out with those other dicks who are willing to start a fight with a stranger. Not only is that entirely stupid, it is also assault on a totally innocent stranger, one of the worst things to happen to you if you're alone.

She'll be in a group of utter twats, therefore that makes her a twat. If she goes with them, the more likely she is to further her rank in that group - hence peer pressure to do stupid shit.
You Dont Know Me

Yamaha 120S Black
Korg AX5G
Digitech Whammy
Zvex Fuzz Factory
Boss OS2

Quote by mrfinkle213
This man has brains.

Quote by CoreysMonster
You are right and she should listen to you. You're the one tinking rationaly here, and they're the one being stupid who need to break law or offense other people to have fun.
Quote by RazorTheAwesome
Lol at Bender

Quote by So-Cal

Quote by theguitarist

I got to warn you for spam though...

Quote by Shredoftheday
Nicely put good sir

I witnessed Night Of The Pear 2
Quote by Tyler.Allain
Exactly how I feel. Its sort of like - I know she won't do it - but she won't discourage others from doing it which makes me question her judgement. Its rough.

It's just one of those things that happens sometimes, it's both frustrating and annoying.

It might be best to just say, go. And let her see what she really feels about this upon seeing all this stuff going on. If she has any moral fiber at all, she'll call them all dicks and walk away. If not, she's not worth being with since you sound nice
You Dont Know Me

Yamaha 120S Black
Korg AX5G
Digitech Whammy
Zvex Fuzz Factory
Boss OS2

Quote by mrfinkle213
This man has brains.

Quote by CoreysMonster
Tell her she's being a model citizen and a delight to the community by joining a group of people who enjoy annoying everyone else and should feel proud of how much joy they are bringing by uprooting plants from someone's carefully grown garden and picking fights with people who are just trying to get through the day.

Seriousy, they need to grow the hell up.
do it, sounds like a laugh

apart from the fighting that is, thats just stupid
My Gear:
BC Rich Gunslinger Retro Blade
Vintage V100 Paradise + SD Alnico Pro Slash APH-2's
1963 Burns Short Scale Jazz Guitar
Dean Performer Florentine
Bugera 6260
Orange Micro Terror + cab
Digitech Bad Monkey
Zoom G2G
no offense, but your girlfriend's friends are idiots. how is stealing flowers in a garden comparable to walking in a shop in your underwear or provoking a fight? and how the fuck they got your girlfriend to believe they're 'fun' things to do is beyond me.
Click here to hear my BOB DYLAN (Blowing in the Wind) out right now May 2k17
Lol, i bet when you made this thread you didn't expect people to slam your girlfriend several times over
You Dont Know Me

Yamaha 120S Black
Korg AX5G
Digitech Whammy
Zvex Fuzz Factory
Boss OS2

Quote by mrfinkle213
This man has brains.

Quote by CoreysMonster
Quote by Anthony1991
Lol, i bet when you made this thread you didn't expect people to slam your girlfriend several times over

What a lovely double entendre!
fear is the mindkiller

CANUCKS
Quote by Tyler.Allain
I am assuming it was an accident and not intentional because he was being quite respectful and un-pit-like towards my situation.

Haha that's why it gave me a laugh, as he was being generally sincere previously.

On topic, I too believe that you are in the right, and I'm sure that sooner or later she will realize this, especially if she wasn't really intending to do any of the activities herself.
fear is the mindkiller

CANUCKS
And that, my friend, is why I avoid having girlfriends.

You're right, you should remind her that you are a law student, and that they can get into deep shit if caught.
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: A bunch of forced listening by my composition teacher... some great stuff by Bach, Haydn, Mozart, Schubert, Liszt...

GTA V! ... the 120th game of the franchise.
Quote by Wolfinator-x
And that, my friend, is why I avoid having girlfriends.

You're right, you should remind her that you are a law student, and that they can get into deep shit if caught.

yeah, thats why
Click here to hear my BOB DYLAN (Blowing in the Wind) out right now May 2k17
Quote by laid-to-waste
yeah, thats why

Indeed.
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: A bunch of forced listening by my composition teacher... some great stuff by Bach, Haydn, Mozart, Schubert, Liszt...

GTA V! ... the 120th game of the franchise.
Quote by TheEducatedFool
Haha that's why it gave me a laugh, as he was being generally sincere previously.

On topic, I too believe that you are in the right, and I'm sure that sooner or later she will realize this, especially if she wasn't really intending to do any of the activities herself.

well it wasn't intended to be have double meaning!
You Dont Know Me

Yamaha 120S Black
Korg AX5G
Digitech Whammy
Zvex Fuzz Factory
Boss OS2

Quote by mrfinkle213
This man has brains.

Quote by CoreysMonster