I was wondering if there was a way to change the notes/pitch on songs on guitar pro so that you could play them in different tunings?

I play a lot of different kinds of metal and I find myself constantly tuning from standard to drop D then Open D and drop C so that I can learn with guitar pro. So I was wondering if for example you could have a song in Drop C and be able to change it to Drop D so I wouldn't have to tune?
Music washes away from the soul the dust of everyday life.

- Berthold Auerbach

Quote by jbridge90
Wow, being surrounded by all of these humourless, pussy-whipped virgins is starting to make me sick.

Check out my band!
Go to the bottom where the seperate tracks are located.
Click on the name (Rhythm Guitar, Paul Gilbert, Track 1, whatever it may be)
change tuning to whatever fits your fancy
click ok
click no
enjoy.

It'll sound off if you don't match the other instruments to the same tuning though
googled it and found this:
go track>add> then a box pops up> go 'OK'> then a box called properties of track come up>select the drop down box under the heading 'library tunings' and choose whatever tuning you desire.

my opinion is you should just stop playing what you're playing and listen to john mayer

he's so good, man

shit, it's like gravityyyy

stay the hell away from meeeee

and like greavityy

has taken better men than meee

woahaah
"I specialize in driving a set like I'm driving a Lexus" - Uncle Mez
Quote by laid-to-waste

my opinion is you should just stop playing what you're playing and listen to john mayer

he's so good, man

and like greavityy

woahaah

Bahahahahaha xD
In his house at R'lyeh, dead Cthulhu waits dreaming.

╔═══╗
║  ██ ║
╠═══╣
║╬  •• ║
╚═══╝
Thanks!

This'll help a lot!
Music washes away from the soul the dust of everyday life.

- Berthold Auerbach

Quote by jbridge90
Wow, being surrounded by all of these humourless, pussy-whipped virgins is starting to make me sick.

Check out my band!
Quote by laid-to-waste
John Mayer

Dude, wtf is with John Mayer, you're constantly talking about him today XD
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: New York Voices, as well as the new Vulfpeck record (fuck it's so good)

You throw like a girl. A girl who is great at baseball and has a fiery passion for the sport.
Quote by Wolfinator-x
Dude, wtf is with John Mayer, you're constantly talking about him today XD

what isn't to talk about him? he's about as beautiful as everything in the universe and nebulas and stuff
"I specialize in driving a set like I'm driving a Lexus" - Uncle Mez
Quote by laid-to-waste

he's so good, man

and like greavityy

woahaah

Quote by Night
wtf is a selfie? is that like, touching yourself or something?
Quote by laid-to-waste
what isn't to talk about him? he's about as beautiful as everything in the universe and nebulas and stuff

True but take into account that bananas are fruits. Therefore, there is no reason to think that green smells like saltpeter. Also, John Mayer isn't as relevant as Bobby McFerrin in this context, so yeah.
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: New York Voices, as well as the new Vulfpeck record (fuck it's so good)

You throw like a girl. A girl who is great at baseball and has a fiery passion for the sport.