Poll: Will they wreck it?!?!?!?
Poll Options
View poll results: Will they wreck it?!?!?!?
Yes, it's gonna get smashed into some innocent cow
14 54%
Nah, your just an overreacting hick
8 31%
You sexist prick, blonds don't always wreck everything
4 15%
Voters: 26.
Ok, here's the situation, I'm going on vacation with my family, and my mom has to work till Friday, and me, my dad, and sister are leaving tomorrow. My mom recently just sprained her arm, so she can't drive my sisters Honda with 5 on the tree. So she's gonna drive my truck. Then my sister has to leave on Saturday, so she's gona take my truck from where we are vacationing and drive it home.

Now you may think that is all harmless and stuff, but heres the catch, both of these women, being my mom and sister, are both blonds, and have both wrecked my truck... Now, being a redneck from Texas, I love my truck, I keep it all shiny and take very good care of it, and letting them drive it again is very, shall we say worrisome.

So, question is, if you have a vehicle you love, would you let someone who you don't really trust to not wreck it, drive it long distances?

Poll up for the lazy bastards who don't want to post.

Here's a pic if you wanna see what they are gonna possibly wreck.

My ability to decipher a correct answer has slipped through my fingers.

Please ask again later.
In his house at R'lyeh, dead Cthulhu waits dreaming.

╔═══╗
║  ██ ║
╠═══╣
║╬  •• ║
╚═══╝
I would let two blondes "drive my truck" any day of the week
Quote by guitarxo
I had a dream about your avatar once, so yes of course.

Quote by Bladez22

every time i see that twirling electrode avatar of yours I know that the post is worth reading or the link is worth clicking

I read that title as 'two blinds', so no.
Quote by Ville Valo
Hurting Linde is like hurting Bambi. You just can't do it.

You should click on those, I think.

I like My Little Pony. Come at me, bro.
Considering they've already wrecked it, I wouldn't let them near it.
Quote by Boonnoo666
Another factor that has grown this myth is a bunch of opinionated guys who really don't know what they're talking about, which to be brutally honest is a bunch of you guys on here.
Quote by Spartan101400
Sell Truck
Get Delorean
????
Profit!

+1
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: Coltrane

The apple always falls close to the tree, but the tree always falls on the power lines.