So for my World History class I have to make a Facebook page for Che Guevara, with friends, statuses, wall posts, flair and the like, and it's supposed to be mildly humorous and witty. So I thought "What better place than the Pit for witticisms?" And then I thought of quite a few places, due to the fact that I really doubt Che Guevara would have had a status that says "I CUM BLOOD", but, I digress. Anyway, feel free to turn this thread into witty Facebook posts from any other historical/fictional characters. Or about BTBAM.
Quote by tattyreagh
Isn't it in the US Constitution that you can defecate on any carpets you like. If not then America is not the land of the free.

Quote by vulgarmachine
I like to stuff pizza crust up my bum.
His last update should be something like "Going on a totally fab vaca to Bolivia. Should be the tits. Will post pictures later."

Then post a picture of his dead body.
Just make jokey updates about how he's so happy he fought the revolution so that american teenagers could have che pins on their backpacks and whatnot
Sounds like a kickass assignment, quite honestly. Like, i'm jealous.
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
Quote by darkcheef
"Stop selling shirts with my damn face on them"

Definitely this.
"Like my status if you don't actually know who I am, but have my face on your shirt".
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: Pink Floyd

#Ziggy2017
Are You a PROG-HEAD? I am.

Steam/XBL Gamertag: Ostinattos

Why not Zoidberg?

Note: Every time someone posts <3 all I see is testicles with a party hat.
Something to do with Che being Argentinian for "uh" or "eh." That's the equivalent of "Uh Guevara."
Quote by Boonnoo666
Another factor that has grown this myth is a bunch of opinionated guys who really don't know what they're talking about, which to be brutally honest is a bunch of you guys on here.
Quote by daytripper75
His last update should be something like "Going on a totally fab vaca to Bolivia. Should be the tits. Will post pictures later."

Then post a picture of his dead body.

He didn't ride no cow to Bolivia. Jeez.
Quote by Strat007
Something to do with Che being Argentinian for "uh" or "eh." That's the equivalent of "Uh Guevara."

Yeah this.
Make sure you also use "che" in every post. Apparently he said it a lot which is how he got the nickname.
Make a Facebook page on his Facebook page about his discount t-shirts with his face on them.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
I once impersonated the Archduke Franz Ferdinand for a day; a couple people really appreciated that, but a vast majority didn't give a shit.
Quote by me_llamo_juan
Yeah this.
Make sure you also use "che" in every post. Apparently he said it a lot which is how he got the nickname.

So Che Guevara is like the Pokemon of communist leaders? Interesting...
Put a post on his wall from Fidel Castro: "Dude WTF why did u unfriend me?"
I'm rgrockr and I do not approve of this message.
Quote by Nelsean
Make a Facebook page on his Facebook page about his discount t-shirts with his face on them.