I really didn't see anywhere to put this.

I'm interested in getting a saxophone to learn how to play. Can anyone recommend me a good one that gives me the most bang for my buck?

Thanks in advanced
Quote by EndTheRapture51
Anyway I have technically statutory raped #nice

Quote by EndThecRinge51
once a girl and i promised to never leave each other

since that promise was broken

i dont make promises any more
I have a Saxophone, got it when I was 8, but unfortunately I am no expert. I would say go to a good, honest shop and ask their opinion. Then go home and look up the Sax they recommended you online to make sure they are not just trying to rob you. Saxophones are very cool, you will have lots of fun with it.
thanks man, I don't like going to shops without some kind of background though, it makes it easy to get swindled. I've checked prices and most are up in the 300 range...it's a bit too much for me right now since it won't be my main instrument
Quote by EndTheRapture51

Quote by EndThecRinge51

Quote by megano28
thanks man, I don't like going to shops without some kind of background though, it makes it easy to get swindled. I've checked prices and most are up in the 300 range...it's a bit too much for me right now since it won't be my main instrument

I get what you mean completely. Thats why I said research their recommendations. Unfortunately I do not hink a guitar forum is the best place to look, but just try googling, or maybe yahoo answers.
Quote by Woffelz
Try a different, cheaper instrument?

sadly this advice is a useful to me as a condom is to Magic Johnson

Quote by jkielq91
I get what you mean completely. Thats why I said research their recommendations. Unfortunately I do not hink a guitar forum is the best place to look, but just try googling, or maybe yahoo answers.

trust me this isn't my first instrument. Most of the time the people can sense noobs and rip them apart. I won't go there without any information at all and I am looking elsewhere, thanks for the concern
Quote by EndTheRapture51

Quote by EndThecRinge51

Last edited by megano28 at May 25, 2011,