Hi Guys. Playing real Alt-rock (Pixies, SY, etc) guitars: Fender Jazzmaster, Epiphone Supernova, Washburn X30. Chain: Boss Rv-2, Mxr Carbon Copy, Ibanez Fl-9, DigiTech Synth Wah, EHX Big Muff W/tw, Marshall Shredmaster, Line6 FM-4, EHX QTron, Boss NS-2, Dunlop Wah, DigiTech Whammy. Need a looping pedal to help out rythym guitarist/singer as he can't really do them at the same time yet. Almost 100% live use for sound on sound. Would be nice to have a built in delay, tap tempo, and overdubbing (More than one recording?). Not essential, just asking.

I was looking at the Boss DD-20 for delay and read it had a 23 seccond looping function, would it be capable of playing back at good volume and decent quality live, or do I bite the bullet and buy a full on looping pedal? Cheers
line 6 dl4 for strictly live looping, the dd20 would work as well but you cant stop the loop and then replay it, which is a huge downer for me.

if you would also like to be able to save loops and play them later, digitech jamman solo
Originally posted by primusfan
When you crank up the gain to 10 and switch to the lead channel, it actually sounds like you are unjustifiably bombing an innocent foreign land.

╠═══════╬═══════╣
τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ
╠═══════╬═══════╣