Poll: ?
Poll Options
View poll results: ?
I tolerate everything and everyone
74 22%
I accept everything and everyone
90 27%
I only tolerate certain things (please elaborate)
59 18%
I only accept certain things (please elaborate)
23 7%
I think that everyone is beautiful and I love everyone
17 5%
I think that everyone sucks and I hate everyone
68 21%
Voters: 331.
Page 1 of 5
You know, there are a lot of issues in this world. We have racism, sexism, religious discrimination and societal discrimination.

We have people who think other people are worth less than them, due to their gender, skin color, sexual orientation, heritage or religion.

Now my big question is: are you truly tolerant? Do you truly think that all creeds, races, genders and sexual orientations should be treated equal? Do you actually accept everything that is different than you as something normal and equally acceptable?

Now keep in mind, there is a big difference between tolerance and acceptance. Tolerance means that you leave people alone, even if you don't agree with their views. Acceptance means that you see alternative viewpoints as actual equals to yours.

As an example: if you don't mind gays being around you, yet think that homosexuality is something that diverges from the norm and is thus abnormal, you are tolerating it.

If you think that homosexuality, transgenderism and heterosexuality are all based in the same roots of being a human and are thus equal, then you are accepting it.

This poll isn't just for sexuality, keep in mind, but for everything, including race and gender. Do you truly accept everyone and everything, or do you tolerate it? Or hell, do you NOT tolerate it?
I just voted on the first thread.

I shall not vote on a second thread.

Good day to you, sir.
RIP Tom Searle.
Yes, I'm enlightened.

Well, no one really is. But the point is: I am trying, and that's enough.
I want to vote for both the first option and the last option as both are true

Nevermind i thought it was for general tolerance
i hate people because they're people, not because they are women or black or drive a golf
Last edited by Ichikurosaki at May 25, 2011,
I accept every person for the way they are. The only thing I'm tolerant about is religion. I'm not really a religious person but I can respect other people's views on it. I wouldn't discuss it but I would hear the person out. I don't know if I make any sense or not it's 3am.

EDIT: I mean I accept every person no matter what gender, race or sexual orientation they are/have. I don't accept violent, racist, or sexist people.
STಠ_ಠ
Last edited by Andrea55 at May 25, 2011,
I'm only tolerant of certain things.

I can't tolerate racists, sexists, and violent people for example.
Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
i 'tolerate' everything you spoke about. the world is shitty in that sense. the world is shitty in pretty much every sense.

what i can't tolerate is randomness, chaos and death.
Click here to hear my BOB DYLAN (Blowing in the Wind) out right now May 2k17
inb4 someone who says homosexuality is abnormal comes in and starts a flamefest.
Quote by tattyreagh
He's the hero The Pit deserves but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. GbAdimDb5m7.

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
homosexuality is abnormal

Edit: ^ Damn
What a long strange trip it's been

Nothing to see here.

You hail the calves as eloquently as any facade of Easter Island.

Quote by Pencil Man
You know it get's serious when UG's Obama tells you off.

Call me Mr. President
Quote by Nomack
homosexuality is abnormal

Edit: ^ Damn

good 1, man
Click here to hear my BOB DYLAN (Blowing in the Wind) out right now May 2k17
I accept everything except some religions. Yes I do feel like I'm a smarter/better person than for instance those nutty scientologists. I tolerate those.

Other than that I'm really open to a lot of different views and people
Father of ilikepirates And icesk8erqueen8
every man on here who tries to touch them will get his dick chopped off.

E-married to Shyne <3

Officialy has OddOneOut as e-sexslave
Quote by laid-to-waste
good 1, man

ikr

Edit: It's 6 AM and i'm running on no sleep. This is as funny as i'm going to get.

Nothing to see here.

Quote by Pencil Man

Call me Mr. President
Last edited by Nomack at May 25, 2011,
I voted "I only accept some things" as I accept people's differing sexual orientations, nationalities and cultures (to some extent) but I'm not very accepting or tolerant when it comes to people who have hateful or violent ideologies (this applies to most organised religion, I'm afraid).
Quote by Deliriumbassist

My two pennies- theory. Learn it.
Skills. Get them.
Hair. Grow it to your ass.

Quote by Dempsey68
i can only keep it up for about 30 seconds before my fingers cramp up =[

Quote by Horsedick.MPEG
Sorry, but because you listen to Tool doesn't mean you're intelligent.
Quote by laid-to-waste
i think we really just connected. added.

Your flim flam is really starting to tickle, my good sir.

Nothing to see here.

Quote by Pencil Man

Call me Mr. President
I voted "I only tolerate certain things" but I would rather have voted for a "I tolerate most things" option.
Check out my band Disturbed
Quote by laid-to-waste
^is that a euphamism for penis?

Nothing to see here.

Quote by Pencil Man

Call me Mr. President
I tolerate pretty much everything. I'm not to fond of shortsighted people though. Fundamentalists kinds of tick me off and I tend to ignore their opinions.
The corners of your mouth feel dry and rather itchy, don't they?

(oh god, I just noticed this one) Your penis is never quite comfortable in its current position.

oh btw:
manual blinking activated
I don't give a shit about what you believe in, what you like to fuck, what colour your skin has, if you have tits or a dick or both, whether you make a billion a month or just enough to eat a potato a day.
Quote by Våd Hamster
I don't give a shit about what you believe in, what you like to fuck, what colour your skin has, if you have tits or a dick or both, whether you make a billion a month or just enough to eat a potato a day.

*ryan likes this*
I only tolerate certain things because I can't tolerate people with no tolerance.
Other things I struggle to tolerate are bad senses of humour and laziness, as they are both things that everyone has the potential not to have.
Up The Boro!
Last edited by Oddsbodkins at May 25, 2011,
There are certain things I'm not sure I'll ever accept (religion in general being one) but I can certainly tolerate them.

I don't mind if someone has a differing opinion to me, so long as they're not forcing it down my throat.
Quote by necrosis1193
John Entwistle once in a while. I had to try to find him when I saw The Who two years ago.

Quote by sticksause
butthose bagpipes sound awesome.
Quote by LordBishek
Fuck your poll for not having a purple spunky hippos option. That's what I can't tolerate.

Go do more amazing aviation science, you lazy indian
Quote by CoreysMonster
Go do more amazing aviation science, you lazy indian

Fine I will. But I'm disappoint, you aren't who you used to be

Also, to make up for that fuckng retrospect in my other exam yesterday, I just aced my jet engine and rocketry exam

Engineering high five!
Quote by LordBishek
Fine I will. But I'm disappoint, you aren't who you used to be

Also, to make up for that fuckng retrospect in my other exam yesterday, I just aced my jet engine and rocketry exam
Engineering high five!

One day, I will earn more than you through the success of my awesome animated films.

but until then,

Quote by CoreysMonster
One day, I will earn more than you through the success of my awesome animated films.

I ain't jelly, as cool as animation is, I'd rather play with jet engines than earn a massive amounts
I accept a lot of things, tolerate more. But there are just some things I can't stand.
Quote by Renka
OddOneOut is an Essex S&M mistress and not a pirate or a computer program.

I tolerate everything. I know I should accept everything, and that's something I'm actively working towards. Currently, however, I do not accept everything. Not even close. My tolerance mostly stems from my apathy.
i don't know why i feel so dry
Vague poll is vague but as long as it's nothing like racism, violence on the street etc. then I accept everything I guess. But yeah, poll is too vague.
Quote by the_white_bunny
your just a simpleton that cant understand strategy apparently.

Quote by the_white_bunny
all hail king of the penis sucking(i said balls. you said dick for some reason?) Isabiggles
I accept everyone that legitimately deserves acceptance. Race, sex, orientation, whatever. It's all good.

I don't accept/tolerate people who don't accept/tolerate others. Racists, homophobes, religious extremists, etc.

DON'T MAKE ME DESTROY YOU!

TURN OFF YOUR MIND RELAX AND FLOAT DOWNSTREAM

Quote by Scumbag1792
My God, this must be the smartest/greatest guy ever.
I can tolerate certain (most) things. It's when people are sexist or homophobic or something that I take issue with.
I try to accept everyone, but it takes some getting used to. At first, when I saw people in drag, I always felt revulsion and made fun of them (not to their faces, nobody wants to see tranny tears. They're corrosive). Now, I'm more accepting, but I still need some time to desensitize. I don't make fun or anything, but I just have an internal twinge.
The first and last options in the poll.

I hate everything and everyone, but I have learned to tolerate.
Quote by Butt Rayge
Pretty sure Jesus was decaffeinated.

I'm just a hedonist without happiness
Page 1 of 5