so today whilst driving i had a sneezing fit as i was going towards a set of lights, as i finished my little fit i realized the light was orange however was too close to the line to stop in time so i went through, however i am pretty sure it was red as i went through and as it was a major set of lights it had a red light camera. it didn't flash but I'm wondering if anyone in the pit has a a similar experience and what happened?

other questions i have, do red light camera flash? (I'm in NSW Australia if that helps)

And do i have a valid argument if i do get a fine in the mail as i couldn't really control the sneezing so i didn't pay attention to if someone was behind me so i went through rather then slamming on breaks just in case they were there?
Haven't had a situation like that, but i'd laugh my ass off if a picture surfaced of you mid sneeze.
455 75 34 88

(´・ω・`)

Quote by strait jacket
Do you like being sigged or, like me do you feel strangely violated?
the problem is i came out of the sneezing fit just before i went through i.e probably about 5-10m before going through at 60km/h (40-45mph???) so i didnt have time to exactly stop. however if i do get a picture and i am pulling a weird face ill be sure to put it up

Edit: they other bad thing is if i do get a fine or something i will loose my licence as im on my Provisional licence and we loose it for just about every single road law we break.
Last edited by beetroot10 at May 25, 2011,
Dunno how different NSW is to WA but you should be alright, you'll get fined and a slap on the wrist but thats it.

My friend managed to clock up 10 demerits in one hit, he kept his license because his dad took the points for him.