Page 1 of 2
I haven't eaten in 36 hours so I'm about to head out and hunt for noms. I'm trying to eat better so I refuse to get a blob of shit from some fast food place. However my money supply is limited. Most likely I'll just buy some stuff at the grocery store and bring it back home to cook, but what? I need something of substance. Mind too food-deprived to think about it too hard. Thanks Captain Pit.
Quote by Ian_the_fox
You're not girly enough of a boy for me, and you're not man enough to take the top. So like, sorry bitch but you ain't mine! Sorry.
Bacon.
Quote by Ville Valo
Hurting Linde is like hurting Bambi. You just can't do it.

You should click on those, I think.

I like My Little Pony. Come at me, bro.
Bacon & Pizza
You want some more seeneyj hate? WELL YOU CAN'T HAVE IT

You're all a bunch of f*cking slaves! - Jim Morrison

UG Awards
1st: Biggest Ego
1st: Most Likely To Become Famous
1st: Most Pretentious User
Seriously? We all eat, most of us several times a day, most people here manage it without making a thread about it
Do you feel warm within your cage?

And have you figured out yet -

Life goes by?
Quote by Hydra150
There's a dick on Earth, too
It's you
Quote by smb
Seriously? We all eat, most of us several times a day, most people here manage it without making a thread about it

I'm really bad at picking out food. I take as long in the grocery store as some girls do in clothing stores. Haters gonna hate.
Quote by Ian_the_fox
You're not girly enough of a boy for me, and you're not man enough to take the top. So like, sorry bitch but you ain't mine! Sorry.
salad from wendy's

shit is gooooooooood
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
Buy: Wheat rotini pasta, a garlic pod, green pepper, onion, a bit of olive oil and a boneless chicken breast.

- Boil pasta,
- grill or bake chicken breast to doneness.
- lightly heat the oil, once it is warm, crush up 3-4 garlic cloves and add to it... letting the flavor of the garlic osmosis into the oil.
- clean and dice the onions and green peppers
- cut the chicken breast into smaller cubes
add the dices onions and peppers to the oil... mixing to get a good coating on the onions and peppers and letting them heat a bit. Not enough to be soggy, but enough to impart some of their flavor to the oil.
- strain pasta
- Mix everything into a giant bowl. BOOM: Garlic Chicken Pasta stuff that's delicious. Serve with a side of beer.
peanut butter on tortillas
My Gear:
BC Rich Gunslinger Retro Blade
Vintage V100 Paradise + SD Alnico Pro Slash APH-2's
1963 Burns Short Scale Jazz Guitar
Dean Performer Florentine
Bugera 6260
Orange Micro Terror + cab
Digitech Bad Monkey
Zoom G2G
Trying to eat good by not eating for one and a half days?

Vegetable soup and bread.
Or pasta and melted cheese (but not too much).
Or a salad. A salad sandwhich with mustard is nice too.
I'm hungry now.
There's a good chance that what I've written above is useless and if you take any of the advice it's your own fault.
eat a cook to ingest his skills

i heard that's how cannibalism works, anyway
Click here to hear my BOB DYLAN (Blowing in the Wind) out right now May 2k17
Quote by fail
I haven't eaten in 36 hours ... I'm trying to eat better

Your logic.
It is flawed.
Quote by Moggan13

FUCK YEAH GHERKIN PALS!!

Yeah, I use a Squier Strat.
Buy a 12oz steak, rocket, sherry vinegar, olive oil. You probably have salt and pepper.

Grill steak
Mix sherry vinegar and oil in a bowl with salt and pepper
Add rocket leaves to the vinaigrette
Mix
Serve with steak
Quote by DecaPodge
Your logic.
It is flawed.

I didn't eat for 36 hours due to my lack of money and falling asleep for 12 of those hours. >_>
Quote by Ian_the_fox
BBQ chicken and Bacon pizza, or chinese food
Gear:
Epiphone Explorer (Lucy)
Jay Turser Les Paul
1986 B.C. Rich Mockingbird N.J. Series w/Kahler Flyer Trem
Squier Strat
Washburn Lyon Acoustic
Charvel Bass
Fender Frontman 212
Dunlop Original Cry Baby
humans, of course. make a snuff movie out of the whole thing, while you're at it.

also, i tried to find one of those PETA pictures that show people as meat, but they all contain either nudity or gore. ****ing PETA can't even make SFW ads.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by fail
I didn't eat for 36 hours due to my lack of money and falling asleep for 12 of those hours. >_>

When I was sleeping on someone else's floor with five dollars to my name and no job, I was able to get store brand bologna and eat it off my hand with a cup of water.

And it didn't take me 24 hours to do it.

In conclusion, I think you're trolling.

Life goes by?
Quote by Hydra150
It's you
my favorite meal thats cheap is just go buy a package of:

Johnsonville Bratwurst, any brand will actually do but theirs is the best.

Get a few non green bell peppers,
an onion
and a thing of grape tomatoes.

put some oil in the pan, put put the peppers and onions in there and let them get tender.

once they are flaccid, put in ur sausages and put heat on medium-high and cover. turn them regularly. Once almost done throw in the tomatoes. Once the sausages are done the veggies should be about caramelized. If not, just move the sausages to the side and turn up the heat on the veggies til they are nice and carmely. shits amazing. You can eat it with pasta or on a hotdog bun like I do.
Quote by strat0blaster
When I was sleeping on someone else's floor with five dollars to my name and no job, I was able to get store brand bologna and eat it off my hand with a cup of water.

And it didn't take me 24 hours to do it.

In conclusion, I think you're trolling.

-Didn't have five dollars to spare at the time
-No way to get to store
-Busy with other things

In conclusion, no.
Quote by Ian_the_fox
boogers and green beans.
Remember through sounds
Remember through smells
Remember through colors
Remember through towns
-Modest Mouse, "Novocaine Stain"
Quote by pugachev
my favorite meal thats cheap is just go buy a package of:

Johnsonville Bratwurst, any brand will actually do but theirs is the best.

Get a few non green bell peppers,
an onion
and a thing of grape tomatoes.

put some oil in the pan, put put the peppers and onions in there and let them get tender.

once they are flaccid, put in ur sausages and put heat on medium-high and cover. turn them regularly. Once almost done throw in the tomatoes. Once the sausages are done the veggies should be about caramelized. If not, just move the sausages to the side and turn up the heat on the veggies til they are nice and carmely. shits amazing. You can eat it with pasta or on a hotdog bun like I do.

You don't have to worry about money if you think the current price of bell peppers is cheap

I don't know about where you live, but they're ridiculous expensive here in Wa.

And I completely want to take the bolded part of your statement out of context and sig it.

Life goes by?
Quote by Hydra150
It's you
Quote by fail
-Didn't have five dollars to spare at the time
-No way to get to store
-Busy with other things

In conclusion, no.

- You can bum a couple bucks from a friend or family member for food, they won't mind.
- Walk, unless you're as injured as you are lazy.
- If you're too dumb to realize that eating food is a priority as a human, natural selection will take care of that for you.

If none of the above work for you or you can't figure out how to make them work, your parents or guardians have failed to prepare you for life.

Life goes by?
Quote by Hydra150
It's you
Last edited by strat0blaster at May 25, 2011,
another cheapo meal,

come cheap pork chops or strips

can of mushroom soup w/ garlic

onion

rice

put the onions and porkchops and onions in the skilletz with a bit of butter or oil. Cook until the chops are nice and brown on both sides. Next, pour the can of mushroom soup + can of water, let simmer for about 15 mins.

Cook the rice and put the chops on tops, left over mushroom s00p sauce will be the gravy. mmmmmmMM
Quote by strat0blaster
You don't have to worry about money if you think the current price of bell peppers is cheap

I don't know about where you live, but they're ridiculous expensive here in Wa.

And I completely want to take the bolded part of your statement out of context and sig it.

they are pretty cheap here, 50c for green bell peppers, dollar for the others. guess its only thing nice about living in the country. besides, if hes only eating for himself one pepper should be plenty.

otherwise if youre super poor like me, you can live off of 36c chimichangas 50c banquet tv dinners and pot pies lol
Last edited by pugachev at May 25, 2011,
Quote by pugachev
they are pretty cheap here, 50c for green bell peppers, dollar for the others. guess its only thing nice about living in the country. besides, if hes only eating for himself one pepper should be plenty.

otherwise if youre super poor like me, you can live off of 50c banquet tv dinners and pot pies lol

50c? Lucky.

They're over a buck fifty here per pepper. It's madness, and it's not even Sparta.

And to the gnarly, chewy pot pies. I remember those days.

Life goes by?
Quote by Hydra150
It's you
A ton of cereal. And bread.
Quote by entity0009
some retards decided it would be funny to use mental conditions as insults.
Quote by strat0blaster
- You can bum a couple bucks from a friend or family member for food, they won't mind.

or bum a friend for a couple bucks. either/or.
Remember through sounds
Remember through smells
Remember through colors
Remember through towns
-Modest Mouse, "Novocaine Stain"
TS is a girl. i'd expect more sexist comments in this thread. Pit, i am disappoint.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by theogonia777
TS is a girl. i'd expect more sexist comments in this thread. Pit, i am disappoint.

I was unawares. Deception, most foul!

Life goes by?
Quote by Hydra150
It's you
¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後
¸.•´¸.•´¨¸.•¤¨哭泣我不在這裡 我不在那裡請在嗶一聲之後留
(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´(´¸.•¤´`¤下自己的秘密請在嗶一聲之後對話筒沾自喜請在嗶一聲之後對空氣唉聲嘆氣

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

pot noodles or cheap gummy sweets that cost like 1p or c each
Stand up and cheer if you like SimCity

Play Up Pompey, Pompey Play Up
THE WiLDHEARTS

Quote by goest
I'm going to take this opportunity to initiate my campaign to replace the phrase "Taking a shit" with "Busting a grumpy."
Page 1 of 2