Poll: Would you have a problem voting for a female president?
Poll Options
View poll results: Would you have a problem voting for a female president?
Yes
57 18%
No
262 82%
Voters: 319.
Page 1 of 4
For you US peeps, Bachmann or Palin might be your next candidates in the upcoming election.

Would any of you let being a female get in the way of your vote?

I had recent discussions with peers about the matter and was surprised how many would not vote for a candidate due to gender. I found myself in large disagreement with this, and would not let gender get in the way of my vote.

I can think of plenty of females I feel would make a perfect leader for my country. Not Bachmann or Palin, I could never vote for them.

What do you guys think?
Fender Stratocaster USA Deluxe 2005
MIJ Fender Contemporary Stratocaster '85-'86 HSS System I DiMarzio SD Bridge
Epiphone 2010 Les Paul Tribute
Ibanez AW30ECE Acoustic
Line 6 IV 75w (lol)
Last edited by guitar nubsauce at May 25, 2011,
No but I really did hate Maggie.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Quote by guitar nubsauce
For you US peeps, Bachmann or Palin might be your next candidates in the upcoming election.

Would any of you let being a female get in the way of your vote?

It's not so much that they are female as they are fucking retarded.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Well I wouldn't vote for Palin because she is an idiot, but the female thing wouldn't affect me
Xiaoxi said it first.

Although one day there will be a female president. There might even be a gay president. Maybe even a gay black female president. That would be awesome.
Click here to hear my BOB DYLAN (Blowing in the Wind) out right now May 2k17
Quote by Xiaoxi
It's not so much that they are female as they are fucking retarded.

This.

Give us a GOOD female candidate and I'm sure they would get votes. Hell good chance of winning. They just can't suck *CoughPalinCoughHilaryCough*
In his house at R'lyeh, dead Cthulhu waits dreaming.

╔═══╗
║  ██ ║
╠═══╣
║╬  •• ║
╚═══╝
Quote by laid-to-waste

Although one day there will be a female president. There might even be a gay president. Maybe even a gay black female president. That would be awesome.

If you're truly a progressive person then that wouldn't matter.

OP: No. That would be retarded, to think a vagina would affect how someone runs a country.
I'm rgrockr and I do not approve of this message.
Generally, no. Though two of our female candidates are conservative, and one even of Palinistic proptions when it comes to stupidty. The other two can either not (1) keep to what they promise, or (2) have an angry fit when somebody questions their ideas.

The latter is the reason I don't support any political parties anymore, since I was kind of "rooting" for her party, the Central Party, which are agrarian social liberalists.
ERROR 0x45: Signature not found
It's not like the Presidents have a whole lot of power anyway...and there are plenty of female congresswomen and senators
Schecter C-1 Elite-->BOSS ME-20-->B-52 AT100 2x12

Quote by laid-to-waste
Extremely attractive woman.
extremely attractive
oh baby
EDIT: you're a guy. shit.
...an extremely attractive guy.
extremely attractive
oh baby

E-Paramour of Andrea55
Quote by Woffelz
Where the f*ck is the joke option?

You mean, "yes"?
ERROR 0x45: Signature not found
Quote by Woffelz
Where the f*ck is the joke option?

Try the no option.
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
Quote by laid-to-waste
Xiaoxi said it first.

Although one day there will be a female president. There might even be a gay president. Maybe even a gay black female Muslim or Atheist president. That would be awesome.

Fixed

I could care less what's in their pants. The current women are idiots so I would not vote for them.
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Quote by BladeSlinger

I could care less what's in their pants. .

So, you kind of care? As you could care less?
Quote by JohnnyGenzale
So, you kind of care? As you could care less?

Dammit. I always say that wrong.
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
a lot of us would say no but im willing to bet it would play a part
Quote by Nelsean
Lil B, the young based god, has the ability to create music so profound, that others around him cannot even comprehend his magnificent verbal progressive nature.

Quote by The_Blode
^ oh hey y'all females...welcome !
Quote by beyondthegrave
YES! Just think of all the sandwich making potential in that huge ass white house kitchen.

Creative joke.
I remember hearing of last election with the Obama vs Palin thing and someone saying they'd hate to be a black woman in America, as which one would they vote for!

Most ridiculous thing I've ever heard. You vote for the person you think would do the job better, not whichever you're more similar to.
Quote by JohnnyGenzale
Creative joke.

as opposed to sarcasm?
inb4

The UG Awards exist only to instill me with existential doubt.

For me, the 60's ended that day in 1978...

Willies. Fuck the lick and fuck you too.
Quote by laid-to-waste
as opposed to sarcasm?

Nah, I was serious.
I wouldn't vote for Palin because she is a f*cking idiot.
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Quote by laid-to-waste
Xiaoxi said it first.

Why would it be awesome? Unless your opinion on anyone being president is that it would be awesome.
Quote by 12345abcd3
Why would it be awesome? Unless your opinion on anyone being president is that it would be awesome.

it wouldn't be. my mouth just sort of shat a little.

edit: also, it would be symbolic for most of america being open with homosexuality/women/(atheism), not necessarily 'awesome', but definitely significant.

also, i get it, you think everybody's equal.
Last edited by laid-to-waste at May 25, 2011,
Quote by 12345abcd3

Because that is the exact opposite of what has been trending.

A half black president caused enough commotion, women have barely gotten in to the higher positions of government and gay people are just now getting on the road to equal rights. A complete mixture of all that would be glorious. I would want them to be a non Christian though. That would complete it.
Quote by Fat Lard

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Quote by laid-to-waste
oh.

You're not however.
Wait wait wait a second.

Palin is a human female?

In all seriousness though the US has lousy female candidates. I mean Hillary's face looks like my computer monitor

Not that the male candidates have been much better in recent years.
Page 1 of 4