Simple, but good. I liked the melody, it sounds really mellow and relaxing, though imo it could use some more interesting chord changes at some points where it gets kinda monotone. The playing is pretty good, though there are some unwanted muted notes here and there. Overall I thought it was pretty good, keep at it

C4C? https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1445153
Quote by creeping.death!
Simple, but good. I liked the melody, it sounds really mellow and relaxing, though imo it could use some more interesting chord changes at some points where it gets kinda monotone. The playing is pretty good, though there are some unwanted muted notes here and there. Overall I thought it was pretty good, keep at it

C4C? https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1445153

Thanks At first I wanted to add something more, but in the end I just decided to leave it as it is, besides it was supposed to be simple. Overall it's not so bad, but yeah it could always be better. As for my playing, obviously I made some mistakes, though some notes, two or three were just played a little bit too quiet (which is also a mistake ), and after I used compressor it sounds like it sounds. Besides I don't have decent mic to record classical guitar, so (it's shame to fess up) I had to use my MP4 player to record the sound and then mixed it with the video.

Quote by InnerDream
lovely, the melody works because its simple and to the point - love the change at 1:20 - are there going to be vocals on this one

Thanks Actually I didn't plan vocals on it, besides I'm not sure, if they would fit here. Do you think I should put some vocals in this song?
hey,
this is a very nice composition, very soothing, and is very good as a background music,
but also when i listened to it more intently i found it very interesting, and a bit inspiring.
i think vocals would fit in here very well.

Good work
Hey mike!

digging this piece a ton so I will post some notes, take them with a grain of salt as always.

I love the melody this feels like an advertisement piece for an antidepressant drug or something along those lines. This tune if you decide to record it "in studio" is begging for a chello so make that happen for sure.

Composition wise I felt like the melodic change at 1:50 should have come sooner but this may be because I am treating this with "radio" ears and I think you were going for a longer slower paced format. Would be interesting to hear though.

I am super supportive of the previous comment here to add vocals as the right type could really turn this into a sweet tune.

not much more I can say but keep it up
Quote by semus
hey,
this is a very nice composition, very soothing, and is very good as a background music,
but also when i listened to it more intently i found it very interesting, and a bit inspiring.
i think vocals would fit in here very well.

Good work

Quote by jdalivetube
Hey mike!

digging this piece a ton so I will post some notes, take them with a grain of salt as always.

I love the melody this feels like an advertisement piece for an antidepressant drug or something along those lines. This tune if you decide to record it "in studio" is begging for a chello so make that happen for sure.

Composition wise I felt like the melodic change at 1:50 should have come sooner but this may be because I am treating this with "radio" ears and I think you were going for a longer slower paced format. Would be interesting to hear though.

I am super supportive of the previous comment here to add vocals as the right type could really turn this into a sweet tune.

not much more I can say but keep it up

Thanks for your critique Maybe I'll think about these vocals, though I'm not a singer, so I'll have to find someone.