Been a while since the last time I was on here.

Super busy w/ the band working on pre production for our upcoming album in August.

Here is a song that will not make the cut, enjoy!

(I'm no drummer so please excuse the lame attempt at drums)

GP5/GP4/Midi included in zip file.

www.facebook.com/Xenocide for all those in the Vancouver(Canada) area, our next show is June 17th!
Attachments:
xenojizz.zip
"Our revenge so everlasting sweet,
Enslave your Children, Behead the weak,
Kill every last Man, Woman and Machine
The cleansing has begun.
Your meek defense is foolish,
we come from the stars a trillion strong."
Last edited by cptazad at May 25, 2011,
Overall, I think your song is great. All of the parts flowed well and there did not seem to be any awkward transitions. My favorite parts of the song were the Pre-Outro and the the Outro-Verse. Maybe you could expand upon those two parts and incorporate them into different parts of the song, instead of just having those riffs be in the outro.

Does the bassist in your band slap and pop a lot, or are you just trying to replicate the tone of the bassist in your band by choosing the slap option? Because it sounds very distracting on the tab and I switched it to either finger or picking bass and it sounded much better.

I think you also could choose a better type of ending because I don't think the fade out works for those last two measures. Perhaps you could have the Pre-Outro verse fade out?

Please critique my song too:

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1445496
Quote by Commisaur
Overall, I think your song is great. All of the parts flowed well and there did not seem to be any awkward transitions. My favorite parts of the song were the Pre-Outro and the the Outro-Verse. Maybe you could expand upon those two parts and incorporate them into different parts of the song, instead of just having those riffs be in the outro.

Does the bassist in your band slap and pop a lot, or are you just trying to replicate the tone of the bassist in your band by choosing the slap option? Because it sounds very distracting on the tab and I switched it to either finger or picking bass and it sounded much better.

I think you also could choose a better type of ending because I don't think the fade out works for those last two measures. Perhaps you could have the Pre-Outro verse fade out?

Please critique my song too:

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1445496

Just trying to replicate the tone, it would also help if you turned RSE off b/c I tabbed it out w/ it off on my side of things.
"Our revenge so everlasting sweet,
Enslave your Children, Behead the weak,
Kill every last Man, Woman and Machine
The cleansing has begun.
Your meek defense is foolish,
we come from the stars a trillion strong."