So I've recently been hit with a huge amount of GAS. I've been looking at tele shapes and am really interested in buying one. I was looking at the jim root tele, but it's too pricy for me. I've also looked at the schecter pt line, and while I like the shape, the new models aren't very impressive to me in terms of looks. I've recently come across a model of the pt that has been discontinued, the pt custom:

While researching, I've found that they sell for around 400-500, so I was thinking of picking one up and possibly popping in some bareknuckle pickups into it. Unfortunately, I have found only one online, and the seller hasn't replied to me yet My question to you guys is: Where else can I search for this guitar other than kijiji/craigslist/ebay? Are there any guitar sites that i should be searching around once in a while to wait for this guitar to pop up? I'll also take any suggestions for alternative tele shapes to buy. I play metal, but I don't want a guitar with emgs. I have one and buying another guitar with emgs doesn't appeal to me, haha.
Gear:
Fender CP Jazzmaster
Schecter PT Custom w/ Dimarzio crunch lab/liquifire
Marshall JCM2000 DSL+Orange 4x12
Orange Tiny Terror+Mesa Electra Dyne 2x12
Boss TU-2/NS-2/DD-6
Maxon OD808

MY BAND!
Good luck.
I found an Amber one at a local store. Went back a few months later with the cash and it was already gone. Of course I bought something else. A few months after that it was posted on a local used site and as my luck would have it again I did not have the cash.

They apparently weren't very popular because people looking for Schecters are mostly playing metal and there wasn,t much interest in the Tele body.

I hope you find one. If I ever come across another one I am jumping on it. The bank can wait for the mortgage payment. They are gorgeous. The new ones are wat too plain now.
YA GOTTA HIT IT ON THE ONE
pics of gear updated on profile 11/16/09
I think I may have found one! I agree about them being way too plain. Not a fan of the new models at all. I've always loved tele bodies but playing metal makes it a bit difficult to find one that tickles my fancy and doesn't have single coils. Not to say single coils can't handle metal but I'd much prefer buckers. Good luck finding one for yourself!
Gear:
Fender CP Jazzmaster
Schecter PT Custom w/ Dimarzio crunch lab/liquifire
Marshall JCM2000 DSL+Orange 4x12
Orange Tiny Terror+Mesa Electra Dyne 2x12
Boss TU-2/NS-2/DD-6
Maxon OD808

MY BAND!