nice
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
-Jackson Soloist Std. Professional '93
DiMarzio Evolution (bridge) SD Lil' Screamin Demon (neck)

-B.C. Rich Warlock Special Edition Metal Web

-Peavey Bandit 112
Pretty sweet... But... My only complaint is the name - "A Warrior's Fate"... Bit... y'know... cheesy, aint it??

But, thats just nit picking - musically (with the exception of the singing/lyrics) thats mother ****ing rockin' dude, consider me a fan of that riff just after the clean intro !!!
Dom, look... I Caught a PWOPER fish
Quote by KingHenrik1967
Pretty sweet... But... My only complaint is the name - "A Warrior's Fate"... Bit... y'know... cheesy, aint it??

But, thats just nit picking - musically (with the exception of the singing/lyrics) thats mother ****ing rockin' dude, consider me a fan of that riff just after the clean intro !!!

growing up listening to the likes of Iron Maiden, Judas Priest as well as being a huge power metal fan, I love those cheesy titles and lyrics!

Ill always keep trying with the vocals but my main strengths are definately guitars
Wow, this is great. Great build-up with the intra, when the distorted guitar comes in it sounds really crushing, good stuff. Vocals sound pretty good, though I thought the reverb was a bit excessive. I'd tell you that the lyrics are cheesy as hell, even for Power Metal standards, but you probably already know that (though I enjoyed the ridiculously over-the-top old english accent ). The riffs are your standard fare for this genre, but there are some really awesome ones in there. The production is pretty much flawless, everything sounds just right; no complaints here.

As a whole, it was really good, it really captured that 'epic' feel you were going for

C4C? https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1445153
It was pretty good musically. I didn't like the vocals however. I could hear an accent in your singing. If you're singing properly, you shouldn't have an accent. This was especially a problem in your spoken section. If you're going to write a song using Norse mythology, you should at least have a Norse accent if you're going to have an accent at all. Otherwise it was good though.
cheers robhc - good point made about the spoken word passage - I originally had the idea of trying to get that bit actually spoken in a Scandanavian language with a death metal growl but I had used a spoken passage on a previous song which turned out pretty good, so I thought I'd try it again
did you by any chance post on MFU at one point? I haven't been on in ages but I feel like I remember your name from there. As for the song, I'm about a minute 30 secs in and its sounding good so far
2:22 had me feeling all Maideny. Really like the harmony. After reading the other comments, I was expecting some kind of abortion when it came to vocals, but they're honestly not that bad. And I don't give two flying dykes about accents. The more I listen. . . wait. . ."Onwards to Valhalla!" Ha! Dude, I'm very pleased. You can't have everything, but you've constructed a great song that's easy to listen to. A bit of work on the vocals and this would be some of the best I've heard on UG. Well done. Now it's come to 6:00. Sweet. I'm sending the link to the band's youtube account. My guitarists will actually like this. Well done.