So I'm about to buy an Epiphone LP Custom Plus HCS and I was thinking, ''this guitar already looks pretty kickass BUT what if I put in a golden bigsby and gold/black p-94's in it so it will look even cooler''. After some further thought I decided to add a orange/black peace sign on the pickguard, cuz I like peace and stuff I guess.
I think that a guitar like that would blow quite a lot of minds. What do you think about it? Cool or not?
Why would you add something orange to a black and gold guitar?
Personally I think this would look tacky.

Never can go wrong with a Bigsby though!
Please let me keep this memory, just this one ..
Stickers in general look tacky, unless your 5 then they're kick ass.
One of the third friendliest users
Stratkat's pet

Quote by Momentosis
Void is a wanker that's why

Obvious answer: Fuck the looks. Play the guitar.

Answer you're looking for: sticking a [horrible] sticker because you "like peace and stuff I guess" is not your brightest idea.
Look!

Learn how to spell, grammar is your friend

Member #11 of the Les Paul owners club, pm Waterboy799 to join.

Blues player of the Laney Cult
Quote by Samhuinn
Why would you add something orange to a black and gold guitar?
Personally I think this would look tacky.

Never can go wrong with a Bigsby though!

It's not black, It's heritage cherry sunburst, kinda like yellow/orange finish
Last edited by HaistaPaska92 at May 25, 2011,
Yeah slapping a sticker on your guitar is about as cool as putting a sticker on your car, or your dick.
Sticker, no. Bigsby, hell yes but only if you're going to use it. It would be like buying a hard tail and then putting a floyd on it "cause it looks cool." It doesn't look cool, it just makes you "special."
Quote by MortifiedLizard
recently I turned it into an Esquire that impregnates unsuspecting people with my children whenever I play it.

Quote by Duv
The only good thing about my MG30 was I was able to have it in my room for 5 years solely as a place to hide cigarettes and condoms.
Nothing wrong with a decent transfer vinyl. It can look nice and if it's on the pickguard it's easily replaceable.

The peace symbol is pretty gay though.