Poll: Would you rather lose a leg or a thumb?
Poll Options
View poll results: Would you rather lose a leg or a thumb?
leg
32 34%
thumb
63 66%
Voters: 95.
WTF?

How stupid can a person get.

Leg or thumb..

TS can stop making shit threads : Synchronized running team
Last edited by smokeysteve22 at May 25, 2011,
A leg so i could get a peg and fill it with rum
"I have good eye-sight, insight, and foresight. How could an
intelligent hare make such a silly mistake?"
Quote by smokeysteve22
WTF?

How stupid can a person get.

Leg or thumb..

TS can stop making shit threads : Synchronized running team

smokeysteve22 stfu
They're not even close to equal Maybe if it was losing all your fingers on one hand VS losing a leg..
Quote by entity0009
some retards decided it would be funny to use mental conditions as insults.
My right thumb, all I do is hold a pick with it. I could just get a fake thumb and it would be just the same.

But I only walk with my legs, so its kinda a toss up.
One of the third friendliest users
Stratkat's pet

Quote by Momentosis
Void is a wanker that's why

Well it's easier to get a prosthetic leg, isn't it? But I'd hate to lose a leg. It seems like a massive deal. A thumb seems like nothing. So I'm torn. Half of each?
Quote by HowToFly
A leg so i could get a peg and fill it with rum

I came in here to say this
- - - - - - - -
When I think of the perpetual journey through life
When it always feels like autumn
The wind moves slowly to the north
And the flowers die
Rain falls in my dreams

- - - - - - - -
Leg, seeing I have to make a living outta music
Father of ilikepirates And icesk8erqueen8
every man on here who tries to touch them will get his dick chopped off.

E-married to Shyne <3

Officialy has OddOneOut as e-sexslave
Quote by Antis0cial
Leg, seeing I have to make a living outta music

/thread
Thumb. I could just get a fake one.

Quote by Twist of fate
Lmfao @ penis poll

Wait, what?
Quote by apple_apple
oh my god! guitarViking is a genius... respect !!!

I'm GuitarViking! Don't you forget it!
Tbh, I can't decide. I broke my thumb once, and not being able to use it for a few weeks was terrible.
Quote by Teh Traineez0rz
yeah was weird cause she liked us both but she loved him and for some reason she let me know beforehand.

i just wanted her poon and she wanted me to have her poon.

so i had myself some poon.
If I lost a leg sex would become more difficult , and seeing as how I like to go saltwater fishing the salt water would rust away a prosthetic leg.
If I lost a thumb I couldn't play guitar, video games, hold things properly...dangit.

I'd rather lose a leg. At least you can get a replacement for it.
Damn, This is a hard one. I voted for "thumb" for the simple fact that if it was my right thumb, i could get a fake thumb to hold my pic. Although, this would cause more problems that I would probably think. Especially if I was to play piano maybe, with the chords that I need to stretch on.

I think in order to decide truthfully I would need to consider all pro's and con's of losing a leg and a thumb. Also I would need to make a note of whether it is my left or right thumb/leg.

Another thing I would probably need to do is look into the costs of fake thumbs and legs. If I look at this from a musician point of view, I will need my legs just as much as my thumbs as I may be using a guitar pedal on stage, or even a pedal on a piano. If I had a "peg leg" that would cause problems with a guitar pedal.

But anyway, My brain is hurting from all this thinking.... I am just thankful that I will not lose either, I can sleep well tonight knowing I have a thumb and a leg.

-cheers.
I choose guitar over walking, a little surprised that the majority of people here don't...but then again maybe I should have put hand instead of thumb because thumb doesn't necessarily mean no guitar...thread fail...bombing ensues
probably leg, then i can build a crazy robot replacement peg.

losing a thumb would make it pretty hard to make music and art which is what i live off.
now extra flamey