practicing with a metronome

it all i got to offer

Quote by Gunpowder
Thrashturbating? Most metal of all ways to pleasure oneself.
how long have you been playing?

and what do you already know?

this will help us suggest things for you....
Quote by Dirk Gently
Some pieces are only meant to be played by people with six fingers on their fretting hand. Sorry.
I once played an entire set with a dislocated ankle and a ruptured testicle... and still jumped off the drum riser at the end of the hard rocking songs... does that count as advanced technique?
Quote by AlanHB
It's the same as all other harmony. Surround yourself with skulls and candles if it helps.
Sweep picking? Hybrid Picking can be quite hard when its complicated aswell how long u been playing?
Quote by krypticguitar87
how long have you been playing?

and what do you already know?

this will help us suggest things for you....

hi thanks! I play the geetar for a living I wanted to research a bit for a thing I've started on youtube - I mentioned it earlier but the moderator said I wasn't allowed to mention my vids! So hush hush.. I'm interested in techniques like 'violining', advanced tapping, weird unheard-of sounds etc.. someone showed me a vid of Eric Johnson making this koto sounding effect = amazing!! That sorta thing.... if anyone can think of fun extreme techniques.. I'll feature them as mini lessons on my youtube that's all.. many thanks
Quote by MeriTone Music
hi thanks! I play the geetar for a living I wanted to research a bit for a thing I've started on youtube - I mentioned it earlier but the moderator said I wasn't allowed to mention my vids! So hush hush.. I'm interested in techniques like 'violining', advanced tapping, weird unheard-of sounds etc.. someone showed me a vid of Eric Johnson making this koto sounding effect = amazing!! That sorta thing.... if anyone can think of fun extreme techniques.. I'll feature them as mini lessons on my youtube that's all.. many thanks

Like I said last time, don't create threads to promote your YouTube channel. I'm letting you off for the links in the sig for the time being.
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com