hey this is my first post ... ever all i wanted to ask is i have a "raspberry" i say raspberry because thats what i've always called it but i'm not entirely sure if thats the "Technical" term for it but anyways as i was saying i have a raspberry fret on my les paul and is there anything i can do? its around the 10th on every string , does this mean my darling L.P. is dead?

thanks
benji
xxx
Do you mean it's fretting out around the tenth fret? If so you probably need to adjust your action slightly or you might even need a truss rod adjustment, which is an entirely new subject.
Quote by skylerjames13
This +10000

You're a decent 11'er Bryc3e

Nothing can keep you away from the need to create.. Cause your path is free! - Jari Maenpaa
Nope....hit it with a rubber headed mallet..then hit all the frets from 11-all the way to the last fret...the one closest to the body..problem should be solved..

Make sure its a rubber or plastic headed hammer/mallet...
Quote by Pan-Tallica
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
But theres no reason why i cant be free like a raspberry stuck to the back of a horny elephants ass.

This is maybe the worst comparison in the history of comparisons.
If you mean it is buzzing on one fret, then you have a high fret. If it is protruding from the fretboard, pound it back in as already described. If not, then you need to have a repair tech dress that fret. It is an easy fix either way.
"Maybe this world is another planet's hell?" - Aldous Huxley