Hey i was just playing my guitar on my peavey 6505+ lights that light up on the front of the amp of the peavey logo dont light up but guitar still plays, any idea on why this might be? do you think the led lights burnt out?
"
Every band that is favored in the genre sells-out and commercializes... That's just the way it is :/"

ESP SV standard
Ibanez RG7321
sounds like some kind of fuse - LED lights last forever and all of them going out at once seems very unlikely...
take the grill off the back and stick your hand inside around there, theres some plugs back there and I think thats for the light. Just make sure anyway everything is snug in there.
tone slut

Mesa Boogie Mini Rectifier
jet City 2112 Combo
Gibson SG Standard
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Fender Classic Vibe Telecaster
Woah now, dont just "stick your hand inside" take care when touching things inside your amp. they can and do store enough voltage to seriously hurt you even if they have been turned off
its just preamp tubes and the reverb tank, i did it no problems there its not like your touching the electronic circuit board
tone slut

Mesa Boogie Mini Rectifier
jet City 2112 Combo
Gibson SG Standard
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Fender Classic Vibe Telecaster
Hey,

The LED logo going out doesn't have anything to do with the fuse/amp whatever, the connection either came loose or the LED's just went out (That's made in China for you).

Lucky for you there is a separate power lead that runs from the amp into the back of the logo where the LED's are. You can just replace the LED's, they're cheap as balls. Or, buy yourself different LED lights and accessorize. I put a car stereo light up under the reverb tank and removed the wood panel so when I'm blasting people to death at a gig there is an ominous blue glow seemingly coming from my power tubes. I've got pics in my profile of it.
Considering the amp came from china... the same place as bugera which seem to have led problems i'm going to guess you just got a bad led..
ok thanks for all the advice guys im gunna check the amp out from inside and see what the problem might be, really thanks again means alot and very helpful!
"
Every band that is favored in the genre sells-out and commercializes... That's just the way it is :/"

ESP SV standard
Ibanez RG7321
Be careful when you do so. Maybe post pics so someone knowledgeable can help you out.
Spin 'round carousel when your horse isn't screwed in.

My band:
Fractured Instinct
(For fans of Death/Groove/Prog Metal)

Ibanez RGA42E
Ibanez S420
LTD H-301
Ibanez RG520
Peavey Predator USA
Douglas Grendel 725
Line 6 Pod HD500X