Police Scramble Helicopter, Thermal Imaging Equipment to find Soccer-playing Boy

Page 1 of 3
Over-reaction much?:
Fifteen-year-old Tom Clarke was practicing soccer when he accidentally kicked the ball into a window. Not losing a step, British police were alerted to the problem by the next-door neighbor Bobby Cellar. The Thames Valley Police logged the complaint as criminal damage and dispatched a helicopter, thermal imaging equipment, a patrol car, and multiple policemen to find the boy.

inb4 English sterotypes
Quote by Thrill-house
You like Lamb of God, so you're awesome.

Quote by Dopemgs

P.S: You like Lamb of God, so you're awesome

Quote by PsiGuy60
PS. To Conor:
You like Lamb of God, so you're awesome.
[/desperateattempttogetsigged]
He seems like a smashing kid really
Hull City A.F.C

Quote by Thrashtastic15
crunkym toy diuckl;ess ass ****igkjn ****** **** bitch ass pussy ****er douchecanoe ****** **** you s omn cnt you lieet le biutch
Quote by metaldud536
Why don't you link to the original article instead of that strange blog. It helps with the credibility of the story.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1390578/Police-scrambled-helicopter-hunt-Tom-Clarke-football-broke-greenhouse-window.html

was that so hard?
Well if it was reported as criminal damage then they don't know it's a lad with a ball do they?
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

If they just got a report of a male causing criminal damage, I am sure they didnt feel it was OTT. If they were alerted to the fact it was a teenager, I doubt the would have reacted as such.

1977 Burny FLG70
2004 EBMM JP6
2016 SE Holcolmb
Why was anything there necessary at all? Diverting one cop from his street patrol would even be a little much, but wtf?
Quote by metaldud536
Why don't you link to the original article instead of that strange blog. It helps with the credibility of the story.

or you could just google it

also, i don't understand why they didn't get the tanks out and just full on bomb the area. the kid's already destroyed most of the area anyway.
Click here to hear my BOB DYLAN (Blowing in the Wind) out right now May 2k17
Quote by Thrashtastic15
Soccer fan.

Calling it soccer.

Quote by Zoot Allures
All newspapers are full of shit, most of them are owned by Murdoch you know.

Not the ones I read. Most misguided children spewing conspiracy theories and ridiculous hyperboles of sensible ideologies are full of shit too.

Quote by Zoot Allures
this too.

Wow, you are so cool and original! So what's the justification for laughing at me for enjoying watching a sport? I'm somehow part of the 'unintelligent mass being distracted from the real issues so the imperialist bourgeois state can carry out acts of international terrorism for the benefit of the rich' because I like the occasional hockey game? Give me a break you pseudo-intellectual nutjob.

Quote by Trowzaa
Calling it soccer.

That's your comeback? Ouch, I'm so hurt! I think all variations of football are inferior sports in regards to excitement, mental, and physical toughness. Try not to cry about it like your favourite soccer player would.
Last edited by Thrashtastic15 at May 25, 2011,
Quote by Thrashtastic15
Not the ones I read. Most misguided children spewing conspiracy theories and ridiculous hyperboles of sensible ideologies are full of shit too.

Wow, you are so cool and original! So what's the justification for laughing at me for enjoying watching a sport? I'm somehow part of the 'unintelligent mass being distracted from the real issues so the imperialist bourgeois state can carry out acts of international terrorism for the benefit of the rich' because I like the occasional hockey game? Give me a break you pseudo-intellectual nutjob.

it's probably one of those 'oh my god, guys, this actually might be a good excuse to break out the awesome shit in our airforce we haven't used in 2 years!' moments
Click here to hear my BOB DYLAN (Blowing in the Wind) out right now May 2k17
Quote by Thrashtastic15

Laughing at "soccer":

Laugh at sport in general, including hockey:
Last edited by Horlicks at May 25, 2011,
The sport was called soccer in England before it was called football.

*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by Zoot Allures

Sure, it isn't relevant yet, but I'm sure after a few more of your posts it will be. Just getting posting it out of the way.
"Thermal imaging equipment"?

That could be... a single thermal.

That's hardly a big deal or real asset at all. Or are the Brits fairly far behind on this sort of stuff?
My God, it's full of stars!
Quote by Thrashtastic15

Sure, it isn't relevant yet, but I'm sure after a few more of your posts it will be. Just getting posting it out of the way.

No it's not a conspiracy, it's the police going after easy crimes as i said originally.

edit: and as i've said before around these parts, most hardcore sports fans are morons, so far not much has been said to change my opinion about that either.
Last edited by Zoot Allures at May 25, 2011,
Quote by Horlicks
Sport fan.

Someone who is too cool for sports

___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Quote by Thrashtastic15

(Invalid img)
Attachments:
images.jpg
Quote by Thrashtastic15
That's your comeback? Ouch, I'm so hurt! I think all variations of football are inferior sports in regards to excitement, mental, and physical toughness. Try not to cry about it like your favourite soccer player would.

You really can't take jokes can you?

Rargh sports r dum rargh stewart lee raaaarrggghhh
The UG Awards exist only to instill me with existential doubt.

For me, the 60's ended that day in 1978...

Willies. Fuck the lick and fuck you too.
Quote by Horlicks
Laughing at "soccer":

Laugh at sport in general, including hockey:

Some sports showcase commendable feats of physical and mental toughness, as well as a highly developed skillset which requires a human, at the highest levels of competition, to be in scarily good shape. I can respect and enjoy watching someone perform at an incredibly high calibre, whether it be physically or intellectually. While sport in itself as a theory is really a pointless exercise, the result in our current setting is showing something impressive.

Watching a guy who just lost multiple teeth from taking a stick right in the jaw practically perform his own root canal on the bench and not miss a shift, seeing a guy break his wrist blocking a shot and still block 2 more in the next 20 seconds and put his body on the line for the sake of his fellow man out there with him, to see a guy finish a game with his muscle practically detached from his bone for his teammates is not only commendable, but something I can admire. Someone who is willing to do that even for himself is something, but to be doing it for somebody else gives me more respect and hope for humanity. Especially when doing something which really doesn't serve a true purpose. Shits off the hook mang, you are missing out on some sick stuff.

and then there is some pansy ass european who falls down and cries for a couple minutes because a guy ran near him on a field. Mock that all you want, they have the mental toughness of a pampered fat kid after finding out in a local wal mart that he can't get a mcflurry from mcdicks.
Quote by TheBurningFish
Rargh sports r dum rargh stewart lee raaaarrggghhh

Stewart Lee's shit

Quote by Trowzaa

You really can't take jokes can you?

I thought jokes were supposed to be funny. I hope that wasn't that British 'humour' everyone raves about.
Page 1 of 3