For the past month or so I've been having weird headaches, it would feel like one hemisphere is swelling (generally left(from my perspective)), they feel alot different from headaches i've had in the past and these seem to come and go constantly, and sometimes they get so bad i can barely concentrate. It seems like my memory is getting worse and worse, my vocabulary and grammar gets mixed up when i talk, and I'm becoming more paranoid.

Are they just migraine headaches? Or something else
I'm a licensed doctor of the internetical arts with a minor in wumbology. You have a brain tumor.
Xbox Live GT: IX Michael IX
Quote by UG Rules
NO asking for medical advice
- Do not ask for medical advice for yourself, your friends/family, your pets or anyone else. Following medical advice given on the forums is extremely dangerous, any medical issues should be discussed with an appropriate healthcare professional.
Punishment: The thread will be closed.

idk just saying
that or you are developing into a schizophrenic
"I have good eye-sight, insight, and foresight. How could an
intelligent hare make such a silly mistake?"
Welcome to my world. Half of my head is in extreme pain from 9:00am-10:00am half of the year (late summer to early spring)

It's been happening for the past 4 years. Been to many doctors, they have no idea what causes them. I'd still go see one though.
Quote by imdeth
You're like internet Jesus!

This signature feels so empty now.
Quote by parigod
I'm a licensed doctor of the internetical arts with a minor in wumbology. You have a brain tumor.

You know I've heard that the study of Wumbo is first grade.

OT: Bad headaches? Get your neck checked brother, check out an Osteopath.
I want to read your essays and blogs of the artistic nature!

Art evokes the mystery without which the world would not exist.

- Rene Magritte