It's my first tube amp so Idk what the hells the problem or how to fix it.

But I made a quick video so you guys can hear what it's doing and hopefully help me out.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QPibDrI4Sr0
Quote by skylerjames13
This +10000

You're a decent 11'er Bryc3e

Nothing can keep you away from the need to create.. Cause your path is free! - Jari Maenpaa
Quote by Ironic Maiden
*Avenged Sevenfold in related videos*

There's your problem.

Well that was my first guess, but I don't think that's it.
Quote by skylerjames13
This +10000

Nothing can keep you away from the need to create.. Cause your path is free! - Jari Maenpaa
Quote by AxSilentxLine
I'm thinking microphonic tube/s?

Kk, I googled that and kind of read about it and it might be it.. but mind you my guitar tone still sounds the same, but that noise will just happen sometimes when I'm not playing.
Quote by skylerjames13
This +10000

Quote by Bryc3e
Kk, I googled that and kind of read about it and it might be it.. but mind you my guitar tone still sounds the same, but that noise will just happen sometimes when I'm not playing.

Well then couldn't it just be something normal? Or not a big deal?
Quote by Ironic Maiden
Well then couldn't it just be something normal? Or not a big deal?

Maybe? It's still unnecessary and I'd like to fix it regardless.
Quote by skylerjames13
This +10000

Quote by coolstoryangus
Probably is bad tubes if you've still got the stock ones..

Yessir I do. But I bought it like a month and a half ago.
Quote by skylerjames13
This +10000

A lot of amps like the 6505 112 combo which have chinese origin will have cheap tubes. You'll improve the sound and probably get rid of the noise if you replace them
Quote by coolstoryangus
A lot of amps like the 6505 112 combo which have chinese origin will have cheap tubes. You'll improve the sound and probably get rid of the noise if you replace them

Kk thanks.
Quote by skylerjames13
This +10000