Damn dude your fingers are like spiders! Only request is that you work on your lighting and audio. Not bad though.
Love is a friendship set to music.
Haha, I've actually heard that before! But yes, I'm hoping to buy some better recording equipment over the summer because my webcam really doesn't do the trick that well. Thanks for the comment, though.
Haha the lighting indeed, i had to change the angle of my laptop right away just to see it. i noticed towards the beginning your pinky and ring fingers were hanging out pretty far from the fretboard when they werent being used so if you kept them closer it would be more efficient. judging by the pinky work in the :40s and the trills after that though id say they do a pretty good job anyway so maybe just something to think about. there were a couple bends i thought were a little meh but i dont have the best ear out there so that could just be me. anyway a good job overall for sure

c4c?
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1443545
Hi,

Nice playing man !

the faster parts were good the sweeping and alternate picking. The bends needed a little work tho like 0.14

Your guitar audio also seems to be very soft, so crank up the volume next time ;-)

Also i would like to note that using your third finger for vibrato is much better. You can really use your wrist much easier that way, to vibrate the string. Seems like you are using your second finger to do vibrato's.....

Overall : Very good mate !

Cheers,

PS: Your spider fingers are awesomeeeee i wish i had them ;-)
Pretty sweet man,

(Obligatory comment about chaotic spider fingers)

Got a bit sloppy on that on that second last run though, with the exception of that I got half a stack of dimes over it.

You might be interested in checking out our "right to go insane" solo covers in my sig under Megadeth!
Wow, that's quite good ! Nice sweeping, very clean. I just noticed the fast run at the end, that sounded a little weid, but nothing too important.
As the others said, you should turn on the lights when recording !
Also, maybe you should try to keep your finger closer to the fretboard when you don't use some of them, it may be effortless to bring them back on the fretboard (and it could help you being faster). I know it's hard, but I try to help as much as I can !

You can check my Megadeth cover here if you want: https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1446807
I also have other covers on my Youtube channel, feel free to watch some of them !
Quote by Wardy-Slash
Pretty sweet man,

(Obligatory comment about chaotic spider fingers)

Got a bit sloppy on that on that second last run though, with the exception of that I got half a stack of dimes over it.

You might be interested in checking out our "right to go insane" solo covers in my sig under Megadeth!

Yeah, I really have no idea how Marty played the last part of the song, and none of the youtube videos that I've seen of him playing it live were very helpful, so I pretty much just guessed.

Your cover was very good, you and your friend have got quite the skills. I'm kind of jealous that you know somebody that you can shred with, haha.