They made fun of Slash for playing halftime shows and such and comparing him to likes of Santa Clause. Slash donated an orphanage to crack babies lol. Pretty hilarious, not sure why they chose to make a show dedicated to Slash.
Just to poke fun at how high of a pedestal ppl put slash at.
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
maybe the next episode will make fun of people that don't use the searchbar to realize there is already a thread for the topic they are posting a thread about.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
its the pit you stupid ****, theres 15 threads at least for every topic. Go suck a nut.
lol loser, people like you need to find better things to do besides moderate a forum they arent even a moderator on. Get a life.
Quote by pugachev
its the pit you stupid ****, theres 15 threads at least for every topic. Go suck a nut.

Excuses get you nowhere, especially with that attitude.
^^The above is a Cryptic Metaphor^^

"To know the truth of history is to realize its ultimate myth and its inevitable ambiguity." Everything is made up and the facts don't matter.

MUSIC THEORY LINK
Quote by pugachev

Relax. Re-evaluate your life. Then post in the South Park thread.
Quote by pugachev

www.respect+1million
On topic.. no id didn't :p
“being in a room and sitting there with a ghost, hearing their voice in your head and seeing them as clearly as I'm seeing you right now.”
Quote by NothingRocks
People still watch and enjoy South Park?

Well sure, I do.

But 99% of The Pit bandwagon hates everything, such as:

Michael Cera
South Park
Avenged Sevenfold
Line 6 Spiders (The only one I'll pretty much agree upon)
etc.
Quote by TheAbsentOne
Well sure, I do.

But 99% of The Pit bandwagon hates everything, such as:

Michael Cera
South Park
Avenged Sevenfold
Line 6 Spiders (The only one I'll pretty much agree upon)
etc.

When did I ever say I hate South Park?
Check your emails original poster.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all