Paypal highly preferred. I started this 7 string project back in November, but since I'm moving out in August, I won't have time to finish it. My loss is your gain!

EMG 707 set fully wired - $150
Washburn WG-587 neck - $50
Black 7 string Grover tuners, one set used and one slightly used - $35 for each set
Black 7 string Tune O Matic "style" bridges, one slightly used and one brand new - $30 each
Quote by RawPower218
Blackened Crabcore

Quote by ethan_hanus
Tubes are like women, one moment they are completely normal, next thing you know she's throwing shit at you and stabbing you with a knife.
Are you still selling these parts? I'd be interested in the 707's.

Pics?

Cheers.
DARK_MATTER, Instrumental Post-Metal from Ireland

Bass:
Ibanez BTB 405QM
Ashdown PM600 - Peavey TVX 4x10
Russian Big Muff

Guitar:
Fender Jim Root sig
'99 Stagemaster 7-string
Yamaha F310
Hughes & Kettner Warp 7 w/4x12
Interested in the 707s also pmd
My gear-
Schecter C-1 Classic
Mesa Boogie 2 Ch. Dual Rectifier(blackface)
And some pedals

For sale Minty Ibanez RGA7 seven string with tour grade hsc $330+s/h or best offer!
PM me if interested

R.I.P Ashley S. Jean
Bump, sorry for the delay.

Updated:

EMGs are still $150 + shipping for the set.
Neck with tuners pre-installed - $70 + shipping
Bridges - $25 for the brand new one with studs, $20 for the slightly used one without.
Black tuners - $35
Quote by RawPower218
Blackened Crabcore

Quote by ethan_hanus
Tubes are like women, one moment they are completely normal, next thing you know she's throwing shit at you and stabbing you with a knife.
Bump.
Quote by RawPower218
Blackened Crabcore

Quote by ethan_hanus
Neck is gone, everything else is available.
Quote by RawPower218
Blackened Crabcore

Quote by ethan_hanus
Bump, please buy the 707's.
Quote by RawPower218
Blackened Crabcore

Quote by ethan_hanus
Bump, will sell each pickup individually for $75 each.
Quote by RawPower218
Blackened Crabcore

Quote by ethan_hanus